Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

progressing Photos to explain how a inner concrete sink support looks like, this is well recommend for people who are careless with kitchen sink maintenance. 

Do so if your kitchen cabinet hasn't ready. 

IMG_9261.JPG

IMG_9262.JPG

IMG_9245.JPG

IMG_9246.JPG

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Tiler Seng

Will be collecting key for a 4 rm std  bto flat in either Dec this year or Jan 17.

Is looking to do homogenous tiling for living room and bed rooms, carpentry include 2 wardrobe,  1 shoe rack, kitchen cabinets, vanity for both bathrooms.

Thank you.

i'm going for business trip from 18 to 22nd, any PM's inquiry may take awhile to respond, or you may send to my email: ronald@designerhouse.com.sg :good:

17 minutes ago, eijabuhz said:

Hi,

I have a brand new BTO (collecting keys in Nov) but till now I have yet to find someone who can resolve my problem to give me what I want. Will you like to take up the challenge? If yes, please pm me and I will arrange a meet up with you. Thanks!

I can try, will PM you 

Hi,

I have a brand new BTO (collecting keys in Nov) but till now I have yet to find someone who can resolve my problem to give me what I want. Will you like to take up the challenge? If yes, please pm me and I will arrange a meet up with you. Thanks!

No reply even i PMed him or her...... must be a competitor who wanted to screw up my business,  Hey i've small kids to feed and a handicapped old mother to take care ok...! :angry:

Hi Outyougo.... i'm a human not machine..... call me 82008901 let me know which are your enquiry, I try to work fast for you la.

Let me tell you what I am doing in a week, I am visiting all my sites every morning to late noon to ensure all my sites are in order, then I will go back to office for appointment with new or existing clients to go through on details, by the time I go back home, is about 9 plus already...... follow by bathing and late dinner,

so when I have time to seat in front of my computer, is about 10pm or so, and I will start doing my paper work, that include administration work on my company account, work permit issue, Revise Quotation, and Invoices, sometime advertisement, and I need to do 2D drawing for my clients,  then only follow by New Quotation...... and is depending if I've no other activity like accompany my wife for movie during her off day, Old friends call for entertainment, my Clients who likes me call me for drinks, so sometimes I left only sunday to work on Quotation,

and if you are talking about last two weeks, hey, I have family meeting to discuss about our Family Property, and I have been trying my best to compromise every new & existing clients whatever issue.

and I am just a human, I might left out two or three new enquiry and I think is quite fair, and if you really need it urgently please call me direct to notify me, by writing in the forum is basically trying to damage my rice bowl, what if you really damaged my rice bowl and what should I do if I am unable to bring back money for my family?

Thanks please write to me again and I really hope you are a customer not my competitors :good:

Edited by Tiler Seng
wrong tel number

Don't waste time on this, writing is too easy. I would rather you guys trust what you see in real than reading.  Example when you are asking for a quote and his replied to ask you wait 1-2 weeks? End up, it's all wasting of your time typing and you are being trolled.