Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

My customer who is later became my drinking kaki that I renovated his house 16 years ago, is replacing the old laminate floor to vinyl floor, I went to his house this morning, and found my Creative cement works in his balcony walls, I’ve almost forgotten about it and we laughed at it for how crazy mind I had”

i went to collect different type of plant leafs in Orchard road and make up all like I was an artist! :good:

After year 2000 economy downturn I was forced to move my office to Orchard Tower, he was introduced by their Sister and the couple came to my small one man size office, they do not need an ID with a showroom, he spoken to me like I was his little Brother and he hired me for their resale’s house in Tampines, on that day of meeting we went straight to the pub in Orchard tower for drinks, thereafter we met each other almost every night for drinking, that were the day....

91E44A47-0C4D-4885-A8F7-8C0A6E2CF32F.jpeg

F25640F9-E4B7-4993-84F9-38C73AF56172.jpeg

E6614BDE-C68F-4A2B-AED0-4881FB570655.png

do not click “Request to get contractor” button, it doesn’t link to us. You may direct email to me at ronald@designerhouse.com.sg

Edited by Tiler Seng

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

I met Ronald last week to get some inputs for my renovation on a 5-rm resale flat. We met up on Saturday evening and gave him our design brief. It was a very productive meeting and had a meaningful exchange of ideas that lasted about 45 minutes. He is very friendly and was able to recommend the design for our MBR and kitchen to make it more spacious and suggests suitable materials for the rest of the flat, e.g. countertops, floorings and cabinets.

Best part he was able to come up with a detailed quotation of all the items discussed in the meeting the next day! The quote sent to us was in great detail stating the dimension, type and brand of material and the unit costs. We were impressed that he was able to note all the ideas we discussed during the brief meeting and capture it in his quotation. After receiving the quote, we only amended a few items that was optional to keep our cost low and he was able to send us the re-quotation within a few hours.

Thanks Ronald! :D  

• Haha 1

Got a new idea for creating Recess dustbin on kitchen solid top :good:

194C0449-7CB0-4C4E-8D1B-96DE32F5E615.png

77D994AC-95BD-48ED-A16D-4209B68B91AA.jpeg

A2F1E42A-D483-43D7-8DC3-80AF6DD5FDA7.jpeg

8D58AAD6-5CD7-48A7-BABD-D10FBD47D9CC.jpeg

AF9F764D-F82F-47A6-A0FC-602175A4C9B6.jpeg

12408DE5-E3C0-4AD3-97CA-F2BB761DB9C9.jpeg

do not click “Request to get contractor” button, it doesn’t link to us. You may direct email to me at ronald@designerhouse.com.sg

We usually start up this way

E3B1E045-372E-4C8F-AAD4-330A64B30C70.png

and end up this way......

1DB9458B-0E21-4290-ACB3-761E05912503.png

Edited by Tiler Seng

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2018 at 2:43 PM, Lfccta said:

Hi,

Can you quote me psf hacking and laying tiles for toilet and kitchen. (floors and walls)

Got about 7 toilets to do and a kitchen.

Thank you

Have PMed you

• Haha 1

Video clip for the first Esthclinic outlet in 72 Tras Street

Edited by Tiler Seng

• Haha 1

Over the last 10 years in Renotalk.com, We have obtained 0 warning point, most “like” content,and excellent ID and tiling services!

thanks to Renotalk for sharing its online platform for us to prove ourselves in this renovation industries  and special thanks to renotalk forumers for your long term worthily trust and support

any renovation and design inquiries, you may Whatsapp me at 8200 8901 or email your floor plan to enquiry@designerhouse.com.sg

quotation are free 

3509DD2C-A200-45A1-8661-4055A7B53938.jpeg

Edited by Tiler Seng

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just did a video clip to promote designer house, I’ve share in FB and everybody shared after seeing it :good:

Edited by Tiler Seng

• Like 1
  • Haha 1