Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

To all forumers , here is my experience with Ronald and Simon.

1. Nice guys to talk to and will provide sufficient ideas if your reno is complex as mine ( since my reno is bit and pieces here and there)

2. Justifiable quotation after reviewing several others contractors and ID quote

3. Replied to calls and text messages are quick

I have engaged them for my renovation work to be started on Nov 29th 2010. Will keep posted.

I am not related to DXXXXX HOUSE in any way and hope my experience with them will help "going-to reno seouls" make good judgements calls.

To all forumers , here is my experience with Ronald and Simon.

1. Nice guys to talk to and will provide sufficient ideas if your reno is complex as mine ( since my reno is bit and pieces here and there)

2. Justifiable quotation after reviewing several others contractors and ID quote

3. Replied to calls and text messages are quick

I have engaged them for my renovation work to be started on Nov 29th 2010. Will keep posted.

I am not related to DXXXXX HOUSE in any way and hope my experience with them will help "going-to reno seouls" make good judgements calls.

Update 1:

Simon brought us to the tiles shop at Defu lane on 13th Nov and it was an extensive showroom. We wanted to see other shop as well and he brought to another shop in defu lane. We found the 1st shop was much suitable and came back to the showroom. Settle on the tiles and Simon help to throw in some goodies on the mosiac tiles. So far everything is good shape.

The next update will be on next Monday, 22nd Nov.

Tiler seng,

can you quote me on bathroom work

1. building of a L shape kerb of 900mm x 600mm (will find for acrylic shower screen myself later)

2. building of cement cabinet below the basin or vanity top of area 920 x 970mm.

email me at art_koh@yahoo.com

regards

Arthur

Hi Tiler Seng,

My resale flat 5rm (117 sqm incl reccess) need reno for 2 toilets and kitchen with 20' cabinet, and flooring works (hacking and lay homogeneous tiles) for living/dining/reccess + 3 rms. Can you PM me your quote?

Thanks.

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: ** ;)

Update 1:

Simon brought us to the tiles shop at Defu lane on 13th Nov and it was an extensive showroom. We wanted to see other shop as well and he brought to another shop in defu lane. We found the 1st shop was much suitable and came back to the showroom. Settle on the tiles and Simon help to throw in some goodies on the mosiac tiles. So far everything is good shape.

The next update will be on next Monday, 22nd Nov.

Update 2:

Not much of update other than Simon will be coming to our place today to show us the vanity top and laminate samples. The tiles we have selected will be available end of Nov so I am expecting work to start 2nd week of Dec. Will keep you guys posted.

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can pm me your email? I will send you my renovation plan in pdf file to you. Thanks.

Sorry for late reply, have sent you PM.

Thanks jack007 for the review, let me know if you need further assistant :)

Hi,

Do you do small hacking job? I need someone to help me to hack a small area (tiles) in my living room. It is around 43sqf only. Please PM me. Thanks

Evelyn

Hi,

Do you do small hacking job? I need someone to help me to hack a small area (tiles) in my living room. It is around 43sqf only. Please PM me. Thanks

Evelyn

Hi Evelyn, have sent you PM

Dear Tiler Seng,

I am getting my house within the next couple of months.

May I know the different in engaging your services directly, as opposed to contractors?

Will there be any cost differences?

Please reply me at my email at wxlsh2001@yahoo.com.sg instead.

Thanks.

Edited by wxlsh2001

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

pls quote for my master bedroom toilet in 3-room flat. thanks.

hi mr. tileman,

can you help me quote for my 2 bathrooms,

1.2mx2m(2 units) hacking & layering of new tiles

(i will buy all materials)install new wc & basin.

kindly sms your quotation @ 90848956

plan to start as soon as possible.

my unit is 4 room flat.

thanks

Hi Tiler Seng,

Pls advise quote for the following work. I need to do move in by 10 Mar 2011. Collection of keys on 21 Jan 2011. My unit is a EA , 131 sqm.

1) Hack off existing floor tiles for kitchen & 2 bathrooms

2) Hack off existing wall tiles for kitchen & 2 bathrooms

3) Remove existing kitchen cabinet

4) drop (floor) at shower area (2 bathrooms)

5) Supply labour to dismantle & install 2 wash basin with tap, shower head (mixer) and 2 toilet bowl for 2 bathrooms

6) Supply and lay homogenous floor tiles kitchen & 2 bathrooms

7) Supply and lay wall tiles for kitchen area & 2 bathrooms

8) supply and install 2 x shower screen(tempered glass) for 2 bathrooms.

9) supply and install 2 x toilet door (glass swing door)

10) installation of water tank

11) install hot/cold stainless steel pipes for 2 toilets

12) lay water proof membrane

Please itemise cost for me and list the tile price for floor and wall.

We are looking at big pieces of tile for both wall and floor.

We have a contractor for kitchen cabinet, we need you to work with him for the kitchen drainage and water supply layout. (2 sink and 1 washing m/c point and 1 x sink for (dinner)dry kitchen).

however if the quote ( cabinet - ard 32ft , top n bottom) from you is comparable, may engage u for the cabinets as well.

Please PM Me

thanks Clueless

Hi Tiler Seng,

I am getting keys to my flat next week. It's a new 5-room flat, 110sq metres.

Can i get your quotation for tiling for the 110sq floor area ?

Pls PM me as i have a few other questions as well. Thanks.

Edited by ausbee