Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Finally Completed This Penthouse located in Ah Hood Rd just across our showroom, Owner feel it is easier to connect with us since we are so nearby the job site although we were not the lowest quote compared to other 2 contractors.

They have agreed to stay away for 3 months, but were force to move back from the rented apartment in 2 months, at that point of time, we were only in the mid of reno, luckily the children had other place to stay, but the owner has to move back...we focus to complete the Master Bedrooms to ensure owner has at lease the Master Room to live.

After a long reno, the children have all moved back to stay, though everything have completed by parts due to keep on changing of idea & materials while on the run,

today, the owner left the house for my photo taking, and ask me to lock the door after done. i'm so blessed to have the trust from the owner....somehow :good:

Living5_zps5e44df5e.jpg

Balcony_zpse32429ae.jpg

Living3_zps7b0fb5d9.jpg

Pic_zps8a120e06.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Engaged Tiler Seng to hack the cement screed done by HDB contractor due to poor workmanship and redo the screeding.

Good workmanship and follow up from ID Vincent though it is just a small job. Hacking and cement screed partial of the house.

Still in the midst of moving in. Will post pics when it is done.

Home Owner,

You are invited to come to 3 Days Home Renovation Road Show @ TPY Hub- Our Booth 13 (Designer House Pte Ltd-HDB Licensed HB02-3352B)

To enjoy great offer from:

1. Stone Italiana Quartz Surface Promotion (Road Show only) @ $120.00 per foot run (20mm thk flat polished counter top up to 600mm width)

4 colours to select: Ash, Blank, Fango and Imperiale05 (Usual Price @ $170.00 per foot run)- Only for 3 Days Road Show

Ref to Link: http://www.stoneitaliana.com/?page_id=1731〈=en

1. Enjoy 3 in 1 ARISTON product from MAYER @ $999.00 per set:-

1) $999/- package (PC730 + SL191 + FH51) UP/-$1999.00

2) $1049/- package (PH930 + SL191 + FH51)

3) $1049/- package (PH930 + SL191 + FH51)

Ref to Link: http://www.mayer.sg/index.php/products/kitchen-packages

a new Mayer package for the 3 Days Road Show:

The selling point for the two package is:-

- Super Slim Hood with LED and Touch screen control,

- Induction Hob will be easy cleaning, more tidy and only using 13amp plug.

- Hybrid Hob will be more flexible for any type of pot & pan.

1) Induction hob (2 zone & 13amp plug) -

- $1909/- package ( MM72IH + MMSHL900IX + FH51 )

2) Hybrid hob ( 2 zone (vitro ceramic + induction) & 15amp plug)

- $1999/- package ( MM72IDHB + MMSHL900IX + FH51 )

1. If you are interested on 2-1 package (hob + hood), we also can work out for you.

HOME RENOVATION ROAD SHOW

jalankuniadininghallview_zps71f33f49.jpg

TOGETHER.

SHAPING THE FUTURE OF RENOVATION.

We are pleased to invite you to our Home Renovation Road Show commencing Thurs 24 Oct till Sat 26 Oct, at the Toa Payoh HDB Hub Mall.
We are partnering 8 other professional HDB licenced renovators to offer not just the latest renovation trends but practical solutions that will go a long way to solve your most complicated space constraints. Our expertise and renovation packages are tailored specifically to enhance and maximize space, to help you transform your dream home into a reality.

So bring along your floor plan and come visit us at Booth 13. See you there!

Ronald Goh

DESIGNER HOUSE PTE LTD

8200 8901

We are located at Booth 13 in the

Home Renovation Road Show

TOA PAYOH HDB HUB MALL
Thurs 24 Oct to Sat 26 Oct

Opens: 10am - 10pm

Hi, I am looking for a quotation for toilet tiling and some kitchen work for my resale. Would be great if you can PM me to my email angbernice@gmail.com so that I can send you the floor plan and the specifics of my requests. Thank you.