Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Had a photo shooting Yesterday to our Client House Renovated by our creative Designer Manaf :jammin:

HillViewLivingampDiningLow-4424_zpsbc733

HillViewLivingLow-4415_zpscfafad4d.jpg

HillViewMaster-1Low-4417_zps39fc1b71.jpg

HillViewMaster-2Low-4420_zps2d32c31d.jpg

HillViewKitchenLow-4416_zpsa6860178.jpg

For those who engaging with him, i'm sure you would find him funny and creative :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Here are some detailing to share with forumers:

Kitchen Bottom cabinet

closekitchen2_zps9d623c4a.jpg

drawer below cooker hob with less depth

drawerbelowcooker_zpsffad87f8.jpg

with Fake drawer-liked door

drawercompare_zps59b92cd9.jpg

drawerlikeddoor_zps06ec7e77.jpg

TV console's flipped glass door with alum frame

Consolemetalframeflipdoorclose_zps167067

Consolemetalframeflipdoor_zps941b9117.jp

TV console's flipped glass door with ABS trimming

Consoledoorclose_zpsa59e9406.jpg

Consoledoorflip_zps1c081e98.jpg

Hope you enjoy this little detail education :good:

Hi all, owner have just postponed tiling work to after CNY so I've an available slot for tiling work, any urgent case to complete it before cny please contact me 82008901...(carpentry will be after new year)

CNYECARDD001_zps3c3331dd.jpg

HAPPY CNY 2014 everyone! We will be closed from Tomorrow 29th (Half day) and Re-open on 5th (Wed)

祝你马年行大运, 身体健康,事事顺心!

May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely
wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success!

-Tiler Seng via Ronald

• Like 1

Happy New Year & Happy Valentines day everyone! we have finally complete celebrating the most wonderful season of each year, here our workers have came back & get really serious in work! :good:

Saw a cases where owner is a single mother and happened to get into serious trouble with the ID film, she shown me a few Quotation she had obtained from a few ID company and she was not seriously looking into the items cost, but she was attracted by the final sum which she claim that this is the lowest among the rest.... and you know what? She didn't knows that the Tiles purchase was not inside the Quotation, and Electrical price isn't there..... :jawdrop:

We are in the middle of discussion about taking over this Job, hope you guys could be more smart, don't be blind off by Package deal, (cause even Tiler Seng don't believed in Package!!)

If you need advise before signing on the dot, you may email the Quotation to me, i'll help you to study & see if they are ok to go or what :good:

"don't worry, we are not asking you to pass over job to us" cause I'm just trying to be helpful that's all!

• Like 1

Some unhappy house owner called and I hoped I've solved your problem :good:, but of coz not all ID/ contractor are bad, owner were just being too doubtful and seems over hype-rage :curse:with small things, Renovator really have to learn about EQ when dealing with your owner :idea:

Don't worry guys, I'll try find time for you, if need to chop off your renovator I'll advise you accordingly, otherwise just write them a warning letter and see how later.

Hi I need some minor reno in my house. Can I have a rough quote for the following works?

1) Hack/remove platform in balcony and re-tile

2) Lay tiles for kitchen floor (there's no existing tiles, only cement screed)

3) Adding of power points in bedrooms

I need to get these done soon, wondering if your schedule is available?

You can pm me or email at loversoulx@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Hi Tiler Seng,

would like to do overlay of my master-bedroom's bathroom floor tiles only.

Could you please provide me with a quote inclusive price of new tiles and installation?

My email is ayimbomba@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Hi Tiler Seng,

Would like to hack and redo my living room existing floor tile, as my current ID contractor scratched it badly when they renovate my bed room and kitchen cabinet. And probably do up my 2 x bathroom existing wall tile as well, as it doesn't match with the newly laid floor tile.

Can you please advise how can I get a quote from you?

Thank you.

Regards,

Jacky

Recently I've gone through a few ID's quotation with my customer whom they obtained from and yet they were quite confusing by the numbers, end up they could only be confused by the total figure.

This are the few point that I could advise for your price checking:

1. Do Not just compare the total amount, look more into the detail.

2. Compare apple to apple: means, after you have obtained quotations, find the one which is most detail, Copy them in an EXCEL file and send them to all the ID's again to ask them to fill in the blank, the Right Apple may appear strangely.

3. When they stated: Supply labour & materials to lay homogenous tiles- means only labour & sand/cement, not included tiles, so if they verbally tell you its including Tile supply, ask them to indicate in the quotation, and the calculated square area too, and also the tiles price.

4. check the per foot run cost for the carpentry work, Do not base on final amount you seen, cause the size can be adjusted but PFR basic can never run!

Hope the above helps, or if you are still confusing by the Quotations, can see me for further advise :good:

Hi Tiler Seng,

I would like to get your quotation for our new flat at a 13-year-old HDB block. It involves wall hacking, tiling for whole house (5 room), as well as for kitchen+3bedroom carpentry. Please PM me how to contact you directly to send you our floor plan and requirements. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!