Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Recently we have a few walk-in house owner did not bring along their floor plan, and we have to discuss along with our imagination :idea:

it's getting year-end and all renovator are getting busy, we have quite a bit of job site that needed our attention, so we may not be going back

to our showroom most of the time,

Anyone who wish to visit our showroom please do sms me at 82008901 to check if our designer or myself are available or we may fix another appointment,

and do remember to have your floor plan ready for discussion :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi,

I have a small job needed here.

My current balcony have a edge from the wall so I wish to flush the wall even with bricks/cement. Does your company provide this job scope ?

Please pm me.

Thanks

Kevin

I have customer still not knowing how easy to ask for our service :help:,

1) you may contact me at 82008901 to ask me for a site visit, and a quotation will be follow up on the next 1-2 working day.

2) Let me know what you think about our quote & we will do adjustment on layout & costing, or other suggestion.

3) Confirm on Quotation after several round of revision, and all necessary proposal like drawing, schedule plan and permit will be arrange.

I also have received phone call on Sunday, that some former came by but we were not there...i'll advise you to message me 82008901 before visiting our showroom cause its a year end and we are running around to solved site issue :good:

Edited by Tiler Seng

Parquet Offer for BTO:

Original Burmese Teak Parquet floor 2"x8" Include 3"ht parquet skirting for 3 x Bedrooms= $3,300.00

Other condition*: metal strip for door way to add @ $25 per strip*

Alteration of Bedroom door if necessary @ $30 per door*

Confirm price again after site viewing*

"Clearing Stock for New Year, while stock last" - Please contact me 82008901

Hi,

For a HDB 4-room house,

1. need to re-lay tiles for both bathrooms

2. relay tiles for kitchen

3. replace 2 doors of kitchen cabinet

4. renovation of bathroom cabinets (2)

Can you please quote ? Also, how many days would it take to do this ?

I need to install kerb to both bathroom entrance, kitchen entrance, and also main door entrance.

my bto at rivervale crescent don't have kerb for these places

hi Dear Forumer,

Recently we have received quite abit of enquiry and they comment that they can get cheaper price from other ID company, well, we would like to clarify that

we are not able to provide cheap renovation price cause we are not in-experience ID, and we are not salesman that is pushing you to sign up the package deal.

We do more than ID could do, and we are providing reasonable renovation quotation. Our service do provide you with reno idea, 3D & colour selection, detailing, proper

work schedule and professional site coordination, no hidden cost & ensure all works are done according to regulation expect- You may refer to our passed project in this thread

to understand more about how we deal with our job with sincere attitude.

See This please do have a better mind-set that you are not coming to get a cheap quotation to compare with the others, as well you are coming to see if we could help you to

solve your renovation issue with a fair deal.

Hope to receive your kind understanding.... :help:

Cheap doesn't always mean good. What you pay is what you get. Sometimes, it's better to be quoted reasonable market price rather than a very cheap (below market rate) price. God knows where they cut corners.

I believe the chances of things getting cock up is higher when u always go for the cheapest price.

oh!!!!!!!! what a reply.

reasonable or above market rate doesn't mean trouble free also.

had done 2 shower kerb by my present contractor, $80 per kerb and done a shabby job, sharp edge, water pooling and no curve skirting.

anyway manage to find a tiler/cement contractor, built 3 kerb (2 x bathroom entrance and 1 x kitchen entrance), level living room to door entrance and hack off some part of a kerb (done by previous shabby ID contractor).

price $250.

very satisfied.

oh!!!!!!!! what a reply.

reasonable or above market rate doesn't mean trouble free also.

had done 2 shower kerb by my present contractor, $80 per kerb and done a shabby job, sharp edge, water pooling and no curve skirting.

anyway manage to find a tiler/cement contractor, built 3 kerb (2 x bathroom entrance and 1 x kitchen entrance), level living room to door entrance and hack off some part of a kerb (done by previous shabby ID contractor).

price $250.

very satisfied.

Do note that I am not making these statements:

-Pay reasonable/high prices, confirm get good stuff.

-Pay low, confirm get lousy stuff.