Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm very confident now that my house is in good hands. Can't wait for it to complete. Keep up the good job ronald.

Owner positive response to our site issue also play a part, we need two good hand to Clap :good:

I've recently going through package deal with owners, these package deals have make things attractive (of coz) and look good, this are the trick:

1. it claim to be cheap- they are often comes from ID company

2. it often comes with FREE item such as cooker hood & hob etc

3. those un-necessary item are not refundable

4. Kitchen cabinet only had 10ft top & bottom, OR, 20ft top & bottom (it's the same)

5. Soft closer hinges included

Everything looks alright? .......Not really, they will never tell what will be hidden inside, actually it is easy to find out by asking them to quote as many items as possible to smoke them, then you refill into their package deal you will see the different.

To Re-cap, these are the answer to their package deal:

1. How can a ID company sell cheap to make themselves look cheap?

2. Free item are normally cheap stuff or last piece items from warehouse.

If you want something, it add with extensive price, when you do not want something from the package, they will tell you its inside there and its already cheap etc

4. Ya, sorry for your 10ft in total length kitchen...it is expected to have more...

5. cheap soft closer which served the same function, CN brand or TW brand for sure

Hi Tiler Seng,

we have a resale jumbo unit to overhaul completely but we don't want to engage ID as we don't need design services,

we just need someone who can do the hacking and tiling wetworks can you do that?

please contact me at frog_rollercoaster@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!

FamilyHallVanity_zpsae371a54.jpg

Our Private House owner want a vanity cabinet along the Family Hall but do not want it to look simple, after alot of try, this i think is not bad a idea, what do you think?

Tiler Seng aka Designer House aka Ronald is a highly recommended contractor cum ID. He has done up my house and I am very satisfy with his service attitude and quality of work which I will certainly recommend to my friends. :good:

Four pictures speaks four thousand words :jammin:

20140614 172403

20140614 172540

20140614 172625

20140614 172920

Edited by DeadEnd

Can you send me a email at kidsinnovate@gmail.com? Looking for someone to hack and reconstruct walls, hack and re-lay tiles for all the whole house including svc yard and balcony and 2 bathrooms.

Do you also have contacts or supply material and labour for installing of bifold/folding balcony doors, toilet doors etc?

These are the material used for this house:

Wall: Plaster/paint, Homogeneous Tiles in Bathrooms

Floor: White Marble (with Polished fin.), Ceramic tile for Kitchen, same Homogeneous Tiles in Bathrooms, Parquet floor Semi-Gloss.

KItchen cabinet: White Laminate finish & Black Granite work top

Wardrobe: Spray Painted White Louvers (Opened) with internal white PVC finish

Vanity cabinet: Spray Painted White Louvers (Opened) with internal white PVC finish, Italiana Quartz Top (KSTONE), Mirror Cabinet with LED lited

Doors: New Kitchen Louvers (Closed) Bi-fold door with Hand painted white, Hand painted white on existing BR Doors :good:

MasterBath_zps560f146a.jpg

CommonBath_zpse504d20a.jpg

Kitchen_zps8da0c866.jpg

LivingHall_zpsc1afdcf7.jpg

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: 82008901

Licensed contractor with offering a reasonable price.

Over a decade, Designer House Pte Ltd providing professional consultation, interior design & adaptation, decoration and fully turn-key services for all type of

residential and commercial work. Specialized and direct labor for tiling work include hacking and plumbing.

We continuously improve our service, quality and standard to make our customer happy and make their dream come true.

My Client- an indian bro sent me her niece's reno Quotation gotten from one famous ID firm for comparing, hence the quote are away too high, to me- they are chasing their customer away...

Anyway, we then had a chat over how he found me in RT that was year 2012- he sent a few enquiry to all ID & see no reply at all till one day....he saw my quotation without even discussion at all, we had great time during the reno, he like to smoke with me a few strike without letting her wife know about it,

he has his young brother's office renovated by me, he invited me for his family's gathering assuming I'm part of his family, we encountered white ants found after two years in his house, we solved the leaking problem due to his old toilet sewage pipe loosing, and his old water heater burst-off....

Surely, i'll arrange a Thank You party in our showroom garden to thanks all my Customers for being understanding & patient with me :good: