Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I have finally confirmed my renovations with Ronald. He is very friendly and accomodating. I constantly asked him for advice and he just gives me his honest advice. Like what he has said above, his carpenters are too busy so i have chosen to only do wet works and paint work. His prices have been really reasonable and I really hope the workmanship is good as well. From all these readings, i believe my renovation is in good hands.

Thank you so much Ronald. I'm the first guy in my entire group of friends to buy a flat and do renovation. So i'm the guinea pig in terms of renovation. All of them are gonna ask me for advice for their homes. I assure you, you are gonna get lots of recommendations from me. :)

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

TODAY- 20+ over work site unit in Pasir Ris St 51 were force to open up their door to check on concealed wiring!!!

Our Best advise for now is "Do not even thinking about conceal anything in your BTO"

Latest News, it was the TC combined action with Structure engineer, penalty result are still unpredictable by those who were being arrested,

Let's pray hard for them.... :dunno: Amen

Hi,

Pls quote me for the following jobs :

1. Replace current 14ft kitchen cabinet. (Current is 10ft in solid surface top and 4 ft in homogeneous tile top)

2. Replace current 2 x 6 ft wardrobe with sliding door

3. Hack and replace whole house (5 room HDB) to 600x600mm homogeneous tiles

4. 6 ft TV Console

5. Painting

6. False ceiling and L Box in Living.

7. boxing of 2 toilet pipe

The project is expected to do in December/Jan.

Thks alot

Sorry to say, Any HDB Renovation commencement date from 01-Dec onwards all have to use Prepack screed and No more usual sand+black cement, means to say

the Tiling work will be much higher & more time consuming, Cost will be up by +25%

Example: for a Living Hall, usual tiling completing cost are $2,600, Dec onwards will be $3,300

My advise is: obtain the renovation start date before Dec to avoid the higher material cost :good:

Bad News for all BTO owner, HDB No more providing free cement screed from 1st-Oct onwards, think the reason is because they try to get away from the

high price of this Prepack screed as mentioned above....smart moved :idea:

TODAY- 20+ over work site unit in Pasir Ris St 51 were force to open up their door to check on concealed wiring!!!

Our Best advise for now is "Do not even thinking about conceal anything in your BTO"

But I see all the water pipes and electrical wiring are concealed in BTO now leh. From the pics that the Renotalk forumners posted. I so envy them. I spent a bomb but still don't get concealed.

Edited by sentinel

Hi,

I am a genuine home owner and need quote for the following:-

1) hacking of kitchen wall tiles + re-tilling of kitchen wall tiles

2) hacking of kitchen flooring + re-tiling of kitchen floor

3) 2 toilets (hacking + re-tiling + installation of accessories)

Please let me know your quote and any other information you will need. :)

Thank you!! :)

My email is : hazeltanww@gmail.com

Have sent you email :good:

sentinel, BTO were precast with concealed wiring & piping, any intention of concealing must get a proper approval with HDB & structural engineer :deal:

have seen alot of ppl asking for quote here and Tiler Eng replied accordingly. how many actually engaged him after all

there are alot of quote requests but nobody come back to feedback how is the tiling or wet works quality. got water proofing issue or tiles not aligned problem?

Selecting someone to renovate for your expensive house is a difficult decision, is like buying a I phone if you can remember,

you hear you read about it and yet decided to purchase one to try,

We are not telling you how perfect we are but you can be sure that we are not cheating away your money, and our mission is to complete your renovation task

for you to move in.

NO renovation are ZERO defect- that you have to bare it in mind, the reason why our customer selecting us is because we are well known as in responsive to our job.

Hope my explanation are clear :good:

have seen alot of ppl asking for quote here and Tiler Eng replied accordingly. how many actually engaged him after all

there are alot of quote requests but nobody come back to feedback how is the tiling or wet works quality. got water proofing issue or tiles not aligned problem?

Hi Palantir, this was exactly what was on my mind when I was just reading up here in Renotalk. I did tons of research before choosing Tiler Seng. Right now, my kitchen and toilets are being renovated by him. Thus far, I am satisfied. His quotation is very clearly itemised and you can add or remove whatever you want or don't want. I also called and questioned Tiler Seng on some items in the quotation and he very patiently explained to me what it is for and why it is necessary to do it.

One of the days last week, I dropped by at my place at night when no one was around to take measurements of some places I want to fix things at. I was totally surprised at how neat my place was. I mean, I have seen my friends' houses being renovated and it is always a complete mess! But Tiler Seng's men really kept the place neat and clean even with all the equipment in the flat. That was when I was very happy. Because if the workers could not be bothered to clean up after a day's work, I do not know what else they could not be bothered about. Haha!

So as of now, I am still very happy. I will post photos soon. I wanted to take a photo that day but it totally slipped my mind.

Thanks for the great job so far Ronald.

Regards,

armani123sg

PS: I do realised it is only my 2nd post and people will be wondering if I am just a bogus account. I can assure you, I am a genuine poster who has been reading up on Renotalk for ages. Only recently signed up for an account after I engaged Tiler Seng so that I can post comments. :)

Thanks armani123sg for sharing :good:

Opps...sg1973, you will never believed how our work life if you never met us :dunno:,

I've just pmed you the price please pardon us abit

Sg1973, mine is quite a minor renovation as well. And it was not easy getting hold of Tiler Seng. But I did not give up and met him in person for a better idea of costs involved and immediately settled.

• Like 1