Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

HDB implement numbers of law recently, best example is to have all Hacker to have licensed to hack! Please check with your hacker to ensure that they have the physical license before engaging them to avoid unnecessary fine from HDB :deal:

There are ID & contractors out there who "borrow" HDB permit from licensed contractor time to time, this month onwards, all application has to be acknowledge by house owner so if you have signed up with "A" company and yet the permit stated "B" company, please report to HDB immediately for clarification or you will be getting yourself into trouble... ID/contractor may have tell you that its company has a few company name to avoid GST or so, it maybe true but DO NOT believe it, ask your dominated HDB officer who is taking care of your Block to ensure you are doing the right thing:

Dear Registered Holder

From 1 Apr 2014, flat owners will be required to complete the acknowledgement form as part of the requirement for renovation application. HDB Registered Renovation Contractors (RRCs) will be required to attach a copy of this duly signed acknowledgement form during the online submission of renovation application to HDB.

We would like to remind all RRCs that they are fully responsible and accountable for the renovation carried out in the HDB flats. Under Clauses 14 and 16 of the Terms of Registration of the HDB Registered Renovation Contractors’ Scheme (RRCS), there shall be no lending/assignment of the HDB renovation registration. HDB RRCs are not allowed to submit renovation application on behalf of any person or company who are not registered under the HDB RRCS. HDB will not hesitate to take punitive action against the errant renovation contractor.

RRCs are required to be mindful of the need to comply with all rules, regulations, instructions and requirements of Competent Authorities (eg MOM, BCA, URA, FSSD, NEA, PUB, EMA etc) in relation to renovation in HDB flats and to take measures to ensure the safety of workers when carrying out renovation in HDB flats. In addition, RRCs are advised to adopt crime prevention measures against housebreaking and theft and ensure proper disposal of renovation debris/waste when carrying out renovation in HDB flats.

Please click on the link to read the full details of the announcement :
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10223p.nsf/w/RenoCircular20142702?OpenDocument

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can you quote me for hacking of living room tiles, hacking of kitchen tiles, removal of kitchen cabinet, hacking of bathroom tiles

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can you quote me for hacking of living room tiles, hacking of kitchen tiles, removal of kitchen cabinet, hacking of bathroom tiles

Hi tanweiw,

already PMed you :good:

Hi!

My flat is 4 yrs old, never did anything to the toilet when I moved in. (all from HDB) Looking to lay new floor tiles (main toilet only), install wall hung basin, install new toilet and construct and install shower screen. Can give a rough quote pls? Thank you!

A Client that came back to us after 14years got their second house, it's so coincident that my best friend who has help me up during that time has just came back again to help my business we have a chance to meet the same customer again on yesterday...

their children are older now, my client are aging more and we both recently start to use reading glasses...

it is so amazing to see the house we build last time and how we end up to come back to the same place, we have lower the price much lower than before to suit the market needs,

and the client expectation are much higher than before,

customer tends to minimize their overall budget unlike what they did before. they are able to show us picture & picture of the design they want from their smart phone unlike 14 years ago that they expected us to draw them ideas, it is in fact a big changed but I'm still believing in creativity.

Our design industries has been so affected by copying and implementing in life, true that it is making things easier but it's not what I want to see because designer do has its value.

Let me prove to you with my sincere ability or i'll be too old to do it very soon.

We have just signed up with tiler seng for our 5 rm resale flat. We went to a lot of ID's before him but he is the only one whom I can say that his experience speaks for itself. He explained us patiently and gave us a lot of good ideas. His price is not the lowest but moderate. I have been browsing and reading thru renotalk for the past 2 months since the days I book my house, only today I sign up as a member solely to place a good remark for this experienced gentleman.

I will keep my reno work updated over here so others will know that I'm being purely genuine here.

• Like 1

Hi Ronald,

Need quote for our resale 5 rooms hdb:

Full replacement of wall tiles and floor tiles in Kitchen.

Full replacement of wall tiles and floor tiling with a drop to shower area, a half height frosted glass/partition between shower and bowl area, new piping and fittings works in 2 bathrooms,

full replacement of kitchen cabinets, some false ceiling/conice works and wiring works.

All built-in wardrobes/cabinets and skirtings in the units are to be remove.

Thank you.

I'm very impressed with Ronald's work, they did the hacking super fast and clean. I was stunned when I see my house totally hacked and cleared in less than 2 days. I'm starting to have more confidence with them now. Hopefully all goes well.

Hi Tiler Seng, please advise on a quote on plastering the whole house for 3I HDB Resale, 60 sqm. The house is in original condition hence we definitely need to plaster the walls to make them nice and smooth again.. :help:

Hi, do you handle small project? I need a quote for one bathroom. To redo everything so please provide a quote that include everything.