Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

This is obviously the most wanted pictures by the RT forumer that has been copied for their own reference :good:

IMG_0573_zps08bfa5e7.jpg

Are these tiles or? How is the maintenance, suitable for use in wet areas like bathroom showers?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Are these tiles or? How is the maintenance, suitable for use in wet areas like bathroom showers?

they are craft stone- more for decoration & is not waterproof cause the gaps can't sealed with grout, it is obviously Not-anti-dust :no:

they are craft stone- more for decoration & is not waterproof cause the gaps can't sealed with grout, it is obviously Not-anti-dust :no:

Ah, pity then. Was thinking they'd look great in the bathroom. Heh

Ah, pity then. Was thinking they'd look great in the bathroom. Heh

you can try this method, ask your worker to apply water proofing on the screed wall before the craftstone, you will definitely enjoy your shower every now & then :good:

• Like 1

Hi Tiler Seng,

I've just successfully gotten a Q number for a BTO 5rm flat for Punggol, and will be going for flat selection soon. I have some queries. Is the HDB OCS worth it?

I am actually quite reluctant to opt in for it but had to convince my other half. Hence, would hope to get your 2cents. Also, what are the price for tiles and doors? Are you able to quote me so I can discuss with my spouse?

Also, are you able to quote me the price of your renovation package?

Please pm me.

Tiler Seng

i want to overhaul my 5 room resale flat kitchen and both toilets. How much would it cost?

Pls pm me. Thanks

Edited by alexng

After 17th Years, A Young man with his wife came to my showroom and asked me if I can remember his parents, I then realised that it's my time for getting old already,

the boy was Ten year old when I renovated his parent's house, and so now his turn :good:

Hi, pls quote me the following for my current 4room flat

1) dismantle and installed 14 ft top and bottom kitchen cabinet with cement sink support ( my kichen floor and wall tiles are still quite good )

2) overlay 2 toilet floor tiles

3) hack and lay1 master toilet room wall and floor tiles including install new wc basin, new sink support and necessary toilets accessories.

4) change 2 units of 10ft wardrobe door only

5) build new shoe cabinet at the entrance

Thanks

Hi RT Forum,

I am sorry to say, carpenter are all tight up ever since after Chinese 7th month, Any Carpentry Order shall wait for at lease One.5 month or more,

as such, please do not engage us on Carpentry work, Design consultation are fine, Tiling work are all welcome :good:

WARNING!!! for conceal electrical wiring in your BTO are illegal .......Any advise?

Recently it was reported that some id were facing $$ fine by relevant authorities for hacking on walls & ceiling to conceal wiring,

BTO that has recently being spot check on: Anchorvale Link, Tampines

Not sure how true can it be but better be safe than Sorry