Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, I need a quote to tile my 3 rm NG flat (clementi). Kitchen, Living, bedrooms and store room floors and kitchen half walls. The toilets are done. I may also need carpentry but understand from earlier posts your carpenters are fully booked. tks

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Currently I am doing one maisonette at Clementi, carpentry still Queuing, but is not as bad timing as before, need you to send floor plan to me for calculation,

bad news is prepack screed for HDB flat start from 1st Dec

Can u quote for tiling and change of toilet fittings for 2 bathrooms

In master remove bathtub and create shower area.

Painting for 1152 sq foot condo

Want to hack wall between kitchen and living area to create open concept

Pls email : myracaroline1@gmail.com

Hi Tiler Seng, I have spoken with you today and send you some emails regards my flat particulars. Pls dont forget to send me your quote. I know u busy man. rgds.

Hi Tiler Seng,

I would like to add on a few items to my current kitchen:

1. 10 feet top cabinet including installation of hood to match my existing 10 feet bottom cabinet

2. 2 feet full height cabinet next to my existing 10 feet bottom cabinet. Need to extend kitchen base for this 2 feet full height.

3. Cut existing 2 full height doors (doors cannot open fully with clothes rack, therefore, need to cut)

4. Add 1 power point

5. Shift existing powerpoint & light switch to accommodate 2 feet full height cabinet.

6. Window grills in kitchen & master bedroom (don't know if you do grills)

Thank you.

Hi Tiler Seng,

I would like to add on a few items to my current kitchen:

1. 10 feet top cabinet including installation of hood to match my existing 10 feet bottom cabinet

2. 2 feet full height cabinet next to my existing 10 feet bottom cabinet. Need to extend kitchen base for this 2 feet full height.

3. Cut existing 2 full height doors (doors cannot open fully with clothes rack, therefore, need to cut)

4. Add 1 power point

5. Shift existing powerpoint & light switch to accommodate 2 feet full height cabinet.

6. Window grills in kitchen & master bedroom (don't know if you do grills)

Thank you.

Sure we do, have PMed you

Good News everybody: :good:

Dear Registered Holder

Please refer to our circular of 27 Jun 2014 on the mandatory use of pre-packed screed when carrying out the replacement of floor and wall finishes in all dry areas such as the living room, dining room, bedrooms, storeroom from 1 Dec 2014.

In view of the feedback from the RRCs that they need more time to make adjustments, HDB has decided to defer the implementation to 1 Jun 2015.

From 1 Jun 2015, all HDB RRCs will be required to use pre-packed material when carrying out renovation in HDB flats.

Good News everybody: :good:

Dear Registered Holder

Please refer to our circular of 27 Jun 2014 on the mandatory use of pre-packed screed when carrying out the replacement of floor and wall finishes in all dry areas such as the living room, dining room, bedrooms, storeroom from 1 Dec 2014.

In view of the feedback from the RRCs that they need more time to make adjustments, HDB has decided to defer the implementation to 1 Jun 2015.

From 1 Jun 2015, all HDB RRCs will be required to use pre-packed material when carrying out renovation in HDB flats.

For those that i've added in Prepack screed, kindly refer back to me for a cut-cost Requote !

My Customer who came to visit us from early year, has finally decided to renovate their house! they have rent an apartment that is near to our office, so that it is easy to communicate with me, but the trouble was they found that the rented house is very noisy because its near to main road,

they spoken to me and i've tried everything possible to let them finish their 4 Room Renovation within a month so that they don't have to continue renting the place,

it never been easy, cause everything in the house have to be demolished, including Main door & door frame,

i've forced all my workers & contractors to work together, electrician, gas contractor, Air-con contractor, Plumber, & even carpenter to come in in one shot to do necessary work & necessary preparation.... its like a war if you can imagine.

Result?

See yourself:

Living01_zps3ef3d1bc.jpg

Living02_zpsc56e89f8.jpg

KItchen01_zps78e40fd0.jpg

KItchen02_zps13965b85.jpg

Edited by Tiler Seng

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Ronald from Designer House. It's been 4 years since I engaged him to renovate my home. Tiling is still wonderful, no complaints. Had some minor issues with my toilet but he still provides advice and help even though he is no longer obliged to. Much appreciated!!

IMG_1292_zpsc386e9e6.jpg

Thanks blue_skies for the early Chrismas humper! She never stopped sending me goodies since 2010 :good:

Hi Tiler Seng,

I am looking to do full renovation to my 4 room hdb. Can you pm me your email address so I can email you the floor plan and the exact works for a quotation?

Thanks.