Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Tiler Seng :)
We have just collected keys for our new 4-room BTO flat and am looking around for some basic renovation Can you kindly quote us for the following works:
1) Hacking of full L-shaped wall between kitchen and living room
2) Tiling of living room, master bedroom and two other bedrooms (Are tiles included or should we purchase our own?)
3) For both common and master Bath
- Remove existing standard wash basins and install new wash basins with storage cabinets below (suspended off the floor)
- Construct shower stall with single sided glass partition
We are still considering kitchen options but would like to request a quote to install kitchen sink, top and bottom cabinets with counter top (on one side of kitchen only).
Thank you very much! :)

Hello i've PM you :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Can you help to quote flooring with homogeneous tiles for a BTO 4rm flat living room and 3 bedrooms? Pls leave your contact too.

Edited by bsxk

Hi Tiler Seng, can you quote me for flooring using homogeneous tiles for BTO 5rm living rm and 3 bedrooms? Thanks.

Hi

I'm new to this forum as only recent gg to get key for new 3room BTO flat.

Am looking around for quotes for "small" job (as for small house :) )

Thus, can you provide quote for the following basic stuff that i need to do up? Thanks

1. Tiling work

2. Kitchen cabinets (top/bottom on one side and bottom on the other short short side)

3. Maybe going to hack a small irrating wall at kitchen entrance (this cause the kitchen layout seems small)

4. 4ft wardrobe for both bedrooms

5. Shower kerb (no shower glass as place will be small for the "cage" to be installed)

Not sure if you have do window and window grilles or not. But basically above are the confirm item required.

Thanks

Have Replied you"

we have completed shifting of our Showroom from 629 Balestier to Balestier Plaza #01-24 :good:

Guys.....please contact me again if i haven't get back to your enquiry yet !

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Ronald and his team of workers for being so accomodating and patient during the renovation works at my place.

I had waterproofing problems in my windows, walls and outdoor area which they helped to repair. They did not rush the job and made sure it was done properly.

MANY THANKS :good:

Edited by blue_skies

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Ronald and his team of workers for being so accomodating and patient during the renovation works at my place.

I had waterproofing problems in my windows, walls and outdoor area which they helped to repair. They did not rush the job and made sure it was done properly.

MANY THANKS :good:

Thanks Grace has always been so patience & sweet with us, positive comment has again drove us on :good:

This Young couple came to me to ask about renovation for their BTO, they are the last to get FOC cement screed for their vinyl floor finish, while taking photos, happy to hear that they have spend less than $40K for the whole renovation, including appliances.

They are very daring in some way, they have decided not to do laundry with a regular way, so the whole entire Service Yard had been expended to be part of kitchen,

washing machine and dryer has replaced laundry.

Everything that should comes along with a Kitchen will not be compromised, oven, dish washer, what do you want more for a Kitchen Lover?

TS%2004_zpspqggbmlq.jpg

TS%2003_zpsplp2jcir.jpg

TS%2001_zpsj5wwyls5.jpg

TS%2002_zpsssuecjhc.jpg

What material is used as countertop?

Hi Tiler Seng,

I have a piece of tiled wall, thinking of retiling it to another tile design, can you quote me the price for removing existing tile and tile new set?

My wall is around 2.6m wide by 2.6m height.

Thanks!

Hi Tiler Seng,

I have a piece of tiled wall, thinking of retiling it to another tile design, can you quote me the price for removing existing tile and tile new set?

My wall is around 2.6m wide by 2.6m height.

Thanks!

Pm Sent :good:

Hi Guys,

it has left with 5 more weeks to Chinese Hungry Ghost Festival, Have you had your renovation planning yet to avoid this ghost month?

If not please do it now it will be hard to get contractor to work during that period of time :good: