Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This Cute Young Couple have enough research with their renovation idea & i was being short listed, no nuisance just a few round of assessment & we were ready to go   :good:

DSC_4879_zpsiirh09fl.jpg

132be64d-07e6-48f9-a069-9376d38deb88_zps

DSC_4885_zpsk4pwba1j.jpg

49728374-1689-4be8-98be-9ddfacb9f87e_zps

aab84384-9138-458a-b063-e244d828ff66_zps

272e7165-9273-4595-9f69-8b45033381be_zps

5 hours ago, jm6022 said:

How much is the cost of the minimalist renovation you just posted online, pm me, thanks.

Hi jm6022, owner told me they have spent $55K at this stage, inclusive of TV, fridge appliances  :good:

They were introduced by Dylanchua our active forumer whom i renovated his house Years ago.

They weren't sure what they want for their 5RM BTO flat in beautiful Punggol, they were quite sure that their sister's house was well built by her ID film so they start sharing the idea the sister's house has.

That was March 2015, when i was still in our old showroom, they came to see the idea, we tried to understand the their wishing list, and the budget as well.

They came back after half a year later, saying that they have finally gotten the key, a site survey was discussed with a more accurate measurement taken on site, and any possibility as accordance to our proposed idea.

The next meeting is to get through the colour & material selection, i've cooked & prepared a simple dish in our new showroom since the discussion is going to takes hours, and we all have to fill up stomach same time. it was a wonderful night drinking, dinner & colour selection.

We have finally came to a conclusion after seeing the 3D cause lady owner was unable to visualize without  3D drawing,  

LIVING%20HALL%2001JPG_zpsjqggptwy.jpg

LIVING%20HALL%2001_zpsuykzksuj.jpg

WIW%2002_zpskf5fyn0w.jpg

WIW%2003_zps83n6afbz.jpg

KITCHEN%2001_zpsipmwltef.jpg

We loved the 3D drawings image & hope it may came out the same.

Both owner were busy with work & was preparing for their wedding, we don't have much time to meet on site during the whole process, we report to each other for whatever thing we seen on site separately.

and this is the end result, photo taken yesterday while they were still packing, that's why walk-in wardrobe hasn't ready & MBR too messy... :good:

DSC_4901-2_zps8lnbyuak.jpg

DSC_4905-2_zpsbrnoawao.jpg

DSC_4911-2_zps9vg3qcob.jpg

DSC_4908-2-2_zpsau8gjoza.jpg

DSC_4929-2_zpstxeiyji4.jpg

DSC_4930-2_zps85yer5px.jpg

DSC_4932-2_zpshbkvnerl.jpg

Owner spent around $70K in total including buying sound system, furniture, fridge & related appliances. Recently i've a "good" friend spent $90K in his 3.5Room Flat Reno with another ID contractor, i went to his house warming and what i can say is, you will feel more shiok by pasting Gold plate on your wall...if you know what i mean  :good:

Young easy going couple was introduced by my customer- Alan & Roselinda while they were in the process of renovation with us.

We take our time for this project cause owner both staying with their Parents, low cost but never compromise with the colour combination.

They want an Island, they want a Bar counter, they want a dining table & also want to block direct view from main door but it will never happen due to the size of the house, however, idea was well applied to the house, and i take it as 3-in-1 :good:. let's take a look:

DSC_4934_zps0ky0vihv.jpg

DSC_4938_zpsnkxcdhgl.jpg

DSC_4937_zpsjfbroj5p.jpg

DSC_4948_zpsrfuhbk8j.jpg

DSC_4951_zpsfpa6sb27.jpg

DSC_4944_zpsd0rhcdgq.jpg

DSC_4941_zpsqfgya4yy.jpg

Hi,

Do u mind small reno work? Would like to change my masteroom bathroom flooring to non slip and brighter color.