Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

8 hours ago, blue8179 said:

Hi, may I have a quotation for brickstone feature wall? Dimension will be around 4x2.7m. Thank you

Have PMed

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

it's a meaning full Sunday, i've decided to try video shooting instead of just photo shooting, if you are keen to look at my virgin video, please find this FB link :good:  https://www.facebook.com/DesignerHse/videos/pcb.1328371953892560/1328369997226089/?type=3&theater

Couple Pei Kwang & Wee Sing found me in Renotalk, they have decided to hand their new home at Punggol Waterway Brooks to me, we taken most of our sweet time to complete this project...it take more than half a year to complete the whole set up, since most of the furniture are purchased on line.

They have contacted me yesterday about the house is ready for photo shooting, and i would like to do more with video shooting cause recently everybody are doing that :P

Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about getting us to do your house renovation  :good:

Pic-5.jpg

Pic-7.jpg

Pic-6.jpg

Pic-4.jpg

Pic-3.jpg

Pic.jpg

Pic-2.jpg

Pic-8.jpg

Pic-9.jpg

Pic-10.jpg

Pic-11.jpg

Pic-12.jpg

Pic-13.jpg

Sat is deepavali and i've make appointment with my Punggol Client for a video shooting, which is my new hobby now :good:

Check out my New video at our FB link: https://www.facebook.com/DesignerHse/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

After a year of complete reno this Potong Pasir Resales house, the house is still maintaining alright, because they were using their existing furniture in the Living hall, 

i would have to skip the photographing of the Living Hall, and this are the pictures:

Kitchen- with a clean wood & white combination

Pic.jpg

Pic-2.jpg

Pic-3.jpg

Pic-4.jpg

On 22/08/2009 at 10:05 PM, Tiler Seng said:

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: 82008901

“Licensed contractor with offering a reasonable price.”

Over a decade, Designer House Pte Ltd providing professional consultation, interior design & adaptation, decoration and fully turn-key services for all type of

residential and commercial work. Specialized and direct labor for tiling work include hacking and plumbing.

We continuously improve our service, quality and standard to make our customer happy and make their dream come true.

Hi , can PM me your price of 3I resales.

We are refacing our website soon, i feel like i am into Graphic design recently cause i had a hard time with the website designer which i felt like they are unable to create the look i want, end up i've customize every single steps in the website design to hop for the best.

inbetween, i've tried create new company logo, front page design for FB, videos, etc.... feel free to browse our FB: Designer House Singapore https://www.facebook.com/DesignerHse/ 

as for the new website, it is uploading and hope it can be up-line on coming week  :good:

New front page design.jpg

On 24/08/2009 at 10:14 AM, adryz said:

Pls pm me quote for laying wall tiles for 2 toilet & kitchen.

thx :D

On 22/08/2009 at 10:05 PM, Tiler Seng said:

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Hi Tiler Seng

Please PM me quote for hacking and laying wall/floor tiles for 2 toilets and living room and hacking kitchen cabinet and laying tiles for wall.

Do we need to hack kitchen floor too? please advice cuz we only need to change all the cabinet.

4 room Re-sales flat at sengkang west.

Edited by kathylee
Need a quote not to call.

9 hours ago, kathylee said:

Hi Tiler Seng

Please PM me quote for hacking and laying wall/floor tiles for 2 toilets and living room and hacking kitchen cabinet and laying tiles for wall.

Do we need to hack kitchen floor too? please advice cuz we only need to change all the cabinet.

4 room Re-sales flat at sengkang west.

Sent :good:

On 8/22/2009 at 10:05 PM, Tiler Seng said:

Over a decade, Designer House Pte Ltd providing professional consultation, interior design & adaptation, decoration and fully turn-key services for all type of

residential and commercial work. Specialized and direct labor for tiling work include hacking and plumbing.

We continuously improve our service, quality and standard to make our customer happy and make their dream come true.

Hi,

Looking for tiler to build the base for fridge, kitchen cabinet (plus support for basin & stove), toilet kerb for shower screen & plumbing.
Please email at taime81@gmail.com / pm me. thanx

Hello, I understand that you do hacking. but do you erect walls too with power outlet? As I did not opt fr a kitchen wall (open space in between kitchen and dining).