Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

it's been 2 Years since i renovated this house and owner were busy, the owner always whatsapp me for fun just to keep us in touch.

Husband & wife have a beautify Indian heart, they wanted to renovate the house and as well to keep everything in a affordable budget,

we have suggested to decorate more on the whatever that were already left by the previous owner. It is a successful project that all of us were happy about the result came in place, and the budget kept lower than they expected.

Sorry for the mess that you might be seeing cause this already a 2 years ago, and i only have half an hour for photo shoot just now :P

Surprisingly, the two small boys i saw, they are now a trainee lawyer and trainee doctor already. God blessed :good:

DSC_5237.jpg

DSC_5227.jpg

DSC_5230.jpg

DSC_5231.jpg

DSC_5232.jpg

DSC_5233.jpg

DSC_5240.jpg

DSC_5253.jpg

DSC_5255.jpg

DSC_5259.jpg

DSC_5260.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i've received a call from my Client Mr Bastien about the their 3rd ESTHE CLINIC Shop going to be, ( Refer to https://www.estheclinic.com.sg/)

They have No other contractor anymore except me... :P

Well, i already knew what they want in my finger tips, a layout and a few round of discussion and we were good to go :good:

Anyone who is interested to see this commercial Job, you may drop by this new shop in 424 Joo Chiat Rd Singapore 427643

DSC_5283.jpg

DSC_5286.jpg

DSC_5304.jpg

DSC_5305.jpg

DSC_5307.jpg

DSC_5312.jpg

DSC_5316.jpg

DSC_5318.jpg

DSC_5320.jpg

DSC_5321.jpg

DSC_5325.jpg

DSC_5344.jpg

JC front 2.jpg

JC street 2.jpg

JC street.jpg

JC.jpg

Edited by Tiler Seng
remove myself from the pic

i have been in this industries for 20 yearsss, recently i've heard some bad experience my new clients faced before they found me, and i would like to share some thoughts with you for those who are still looking around for the right contractor & ID to work with.

Rule number one: Do not get someone who has No Office for meeting, the chances for running away your money is high.

2: Do not engage someone who has less than 5 years of on-site experience, the chances of Job screw up is high.

3: Do not sign up any "attractive Renovation Package", i do not believes in Package myself, so please do not falls onto the same trap, the chances of paying much higher price after that is high.

4: There are alot of fake "Good Comments" about these particular ID Reno Company, don't feel shy to ask a contact number of one that look most "Fake" to you from this company forum, call this owner who left this "good comment", talk to them and see how Real they are :good:

That's all for today, i've to go to work already...hope you found the right ID contractor for your hard earned money! and don't stop just because you feel shy after the sales talk by these people. Getting feed back from the previous owner could be the best way to understand what you will be facing next. 

add on 5: Do not engage non-HDB-licensed contractor company to renovate your HDB flat, nor matter what they BS you, the chances of getting yourself into trouble is super high! 

Edited by Tiler Seng
to add on comment

• Like 2

On 22/08/2009 at 10:05 PM, Tiler Seng said:

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: 82008901

“Licensed contractor with offering a reasonable price.”

Over a decade, Designer House Pte Ltd providing professional consultation, interior design & adaptation, decoration and fully turn-key services for all type of

residential and commercial work. Specialized and direct labor for tiling work include hacking and plumbing.

We continuously improve our service, quality and standard to make our customer happy and make their dream come true.

Hi, can you quote me for renovating 2 bathrooms?

Hi. Can u quote me for tiling of homogeneous tile 600*600 for living room area + corridor area of standard  4rm flat bto? 

Also jus to check, do u have links with company that sells tiles so that can get cheaper rate? Hope to hear from u soon 

Edited by blurpandasg2014

My school-mate called me a few months ago for her 3 room resales flat, she was so exciting and sent me a few concepts that she wanted and her budget was $20k.

i told her for the photos she shown may cost $40K and she think i wanted to carrot her....

end up, she paid $32K with another ID company and the two toilet were upgraded by HDB already.

i went to her house warming yesterday, and she couldn't explain why her budget has went up from $20K-$32K, and i pointed out to her that everything in the house aren't done properly, but she say "Bo Bian"

Come on, she should be honest to me in the first place about her budget, or should i be cheating her by saying $20K can lah....then slowly increase to $30K? i feel i am **** too honest and missed many potential customers in my life, next time i will say :No problem" for any budget....

Hi Tiler Seng,

can you pm me your email and contact? I would like to get a quote for kitchen and bathrooms, and / or master room. 

Thanks.

7 hours ago, Lynloh12 said:

Hi Tiler Seng,

can you pm me your email and contact? I would like to get a quote for kitchen and bathrooms, and / or master room. 

Thanks.

Hi Lynloh12, please PM me, do not write your inquiry on this panel, cause many cheapo contractor will message you :good:

Hi Tiler Seng!

I'll be getting keys to my 4room BTO soon. can pm me the packages that you offer? i didnt opt for hdb flooring. thank you!