Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Notre Charmant Maison à Nous

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Xebay, thanks. :) Hrm, well, I did consider getting a condo first. Why? Only because I feel I am one who will make full use of its facilities. Personally I like swimming, and the availability of a swimming pool at your door step is my reason for staying in one. Saying that however, I cannot afford one. ;) Feel that HDB flats have come quite a long way. I like the flats that are not so old, and not so new. Feel that those flats around 5-10yrs old make better design sense, and when well renovated, interior may not make such a big difference as compared to a condo ya.

Thank you pinkpetter for your comments. I'm honoured to have a Super Platinum member post here. As I've shared earlier, have learnt a lot reading all your posts, and surely your name appears often. :)

Having seen your your house before and now after, I am glad you have achieved the resort feel home which you planned for with much detail. Happy for you. When is the house warming?

Edited by kru

Hihi yhanie & satinchris. :)

yhanie, you are asking about the price I bought the flat?

Hey kru, nice to see you here. Oh yea just remembered you somehow got to see my flat before it was renovated. ;) Yes I am happy now that the reno is completed and to my liking. It had been so hectic then, I needed the job to be done so fast when the hacking started, I've not chosen my tiles, laminates & paint yet. Yea I have your number, will surely invite you over some day :) Keep in touch!

Found some nice & interesting bits of deco while overseas. Sharing one of them here first...Our "updated" entrance to the kitchen. I think almost everything in the photo, from the pictures on the wall to the clothe on the table is from either Europe or Japan. Only the wine is probably from Sg, a gift from kru for some help I offered earlier :)

IMG_2324.jpg

Your MBR Toilet is very very big, as compared to my small one! :jawdrop:

Your toilet is very nice! :lol:

Hihi Pinklady, thank you. I think my toilet size is considered the standard size for most flats less than 10 years old? I chose white reflective tiles on the wall to help reflect light and make it feel larger. Perhaps also the way photo was taken! ;)

I was just commenting the other day that newnyew has a nice toilet too.. :)

WOW!!!! realli a veri cozy and resort feel home. :o

Congrats on ur new home....it's realli near to our contractor fren place. He's waiting for his Rosewood Suites to be TOP. So gd business till upgrade to condo....tat's wat we tease him. :P

Notice tat there's still a spare rm embedded inside the study area....will be a future kid's room?

Hi Pomme, yah my wife and I really wanted a cozy home, one that we would really look forward to returning to every day after a hard day's work. :)

I once considered Rosewood Suites. Its really a nice little build-up, but it was too expensive..

I see that your new home is in the final stages too. I am not able to access your blogspot link. However from your RT blog, can see that you've bought a rather expensive TV and w/c. In fact, looking at most your appliances, all rather good :) We've got the same fridge~

Yes, the embedded room is going to be a children's room.

Your house is very close to mine! Mine is near the 888 plaza side ;) We also considered your area but most of the houses there are out of our budget...

I love the living room, especially the TV console and the ambience there. :good:

Currently redoing my own house ;)

Hihi worldangel, I see. Woodlands generally is still much cheaper than the rest of Sg. I got the area there because it is just a few blocks away from my in-laws. ;) how is the progress of ur house now?

Been busy and not looking at here often. Still in midst of final touch up of my study room. Study table just arrived yday and my bedroom tv last week. Surprisingly tv signal directly through the starhub outlet is quite good..

Wish to find out from all of you if there is any place to get affordable & good rugs/carpets and a study chair? Besides Ikea that is. Not too sure where to start from for getting these 2 items. If u are aware, so share, thank you!