Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

Sweet Dreams Sofa?

I am looking around for a L shape sofa.. one of the shop in furniture mall carrys 2 sweet dreams sofa.. yes.. sweet dreams..the mattress brand..

I didnt know they make sofa too.. anyone has experience with their sofa???

The lady told me the leather is not cowhide leather.. I can't rem the leather name.. some sort like it is a mixture of leather and something else..and she assure me that it is geniune leather.. hmmmm

Any feedback?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am looking around for a L shape sofa.. one of the shop in furniture mall carrys 2 sweet dreams sofa.. yes.. sweet dreams..the mattress brand..

I didnt know they make sofa too.. anyone has experience with their sofa???

The lady told me the leather is not cowhide leather.. I can't rem the leather name.. some sort like it is a mixture of leather and something else..and she assure me that it is geniune leather.. hmmmm

Any feedback?

There's actually recycled leather in the market right now. It is called reborn leather. It is good for upholstering furniture such as tables and consoles but should not be used in sofas.

Hope this helps.

Thanks sam for the information...

how do you know if the leather is reborn leather??? is there any way to tell the difference between 1st hand geniune leather and reborn leather??

What is the reason for not using reborn leather on sofa???

Thanks sam for the information...

how do you know if the leather is reborn leather??? is there any way to tell the difference between 1st hand geniune leather and reborn leather??

What is the reason for not using reborn leather on sofa???

It is very hard to tell but reborn leather tends to feel like synthetic leather.

Reborn leather is made from real leather that is ground up and recombine with a glue of some sort, the patterns are then imprinted on it. Therefore it cannot take weight very well.

Whats your budget? Leather or fabric?

Furniture Club, Evo Living, Castilla Design, Species have some excellent designs on higher price range.

Cellini, Lorenzo, Om, Barang Barang, Picket and Rail are a bit cheaper.

For anything cheaper, you would be compromising on quality.

You can visit their websites to get an idea about designs.

Whats your budget? Leather or fabric?

Furniture Club, Evo Living, Castilla Design, Species have some excellent designs on higher price range.

Cellini, Lorenzo, Om, Barang Barang, Picket and Rail are a bit cheaper.

For anything cheaper, you would be compromising on quality.

You can visit their websites to get an idea about designs.

Don't mean to by rude but I think Furniture Club, Castilla Design and Species are overpriced because mostly China and Malaysia products.

OM, Cellini, Lorenzo are actually better and yet cheaper. But that's just my opinion.

you've tried S&C oredi? or Cellini, or Missimo?

Hi Pinky may i know the address of this famed S & C outlet,please.

Don't mean to by rude but I think Furniture Club, Castilla Design and Species are overpriced because mostly China and Malaysia products.

OM, Cellini, Lorenzo are actually better and yet cheaper. But that's just my opinion.

You might be right about the manufacturing source ...but I have no doubt that their leather is much better than what I saw at Cellini/Lorenzo.

Even a layman like me could see that. Soft supple leather indeed feels different.

Anyway i ended up buying at Cellini, because I found their sofa more value for money. But if I didnt have a budget and was looking for better quality, I would have bought at Furniture Club or Castilla design.