Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Not sure if this is true but one of the lights shop guy in Balestier told me that cannot really compare with Geylang prices because Geylang has a lot of china stock whereas they mainly use Taiwan stock in Balestier, so quality is different and Geylang likely to be cheaper. I suppose you can probably ask them where their stock comes when you compare prices.

mine, all from china....(except VRH is from thailand)...well, the person from balestier, in case u are going to buy from them, ask them, did it state, 'made in taiwan'? actually almost all the sanitary products are from china, if not, those will be BRANDED type. even branded type, sometimes also make in china...

eg. there is a singapore brand call 'crizto'... if u go to places like IMM or balestier or even geylang, they can quote u $388 or even higher... but in geylang, i was quoted around $220,... that is a huge difference...

the same goes for lightings... especially downlight.. they can brand themselves as 'XXX italia. actually it is not from italy... just a name ...

anyway don't be surprised that now jalan besar price also not that cheap already! (after i have done comparison)

Edited by seashell

Hi Seashell,

I have been reading your the other thread on LED lightings. Are you still going ahead with it? I am currently debating whether to use PLC or LED for downlights.

Hi Seashell,

I also interested in the kitchen tap and clock lobang. Can pm me the details.

Thanks!

William

hi

tried to pm u but ur mailbox is full...

Hi Seashell,

I have been reading your the other thread on LED lightings. Are you still going ahead with it? I am currently debating whether to use PLC or LED for downlights.

hi shanbis

me n hubby also struggle very long before we decide to go with plc or led... end up, we go for led for health reasons (no uv) and energy saving...

hopefully my lights will be able to be up by month end and by then, i am a good example to show u.. :)

Edited by seashell

KYK2500 Genisis @$2199 with freebies...

i bought the KYK today! the demo is very good and interesting! u can bring your own water and be convinced about the water properties.. just sumarize the main and most important points for u:

1) In villages / places where people live a long life, the scientist discovered that the water in those region is high in alkaline value. alkaline water has super-oxidants (slow down ageing) and it detoxify your body everyday when u drink it.

in short, it is a water purifier with alkaline that is with medical effects... actually my hubby quite skeptical about it until he go down and listen to the talk. look at the so many certification and award KYK gotten and the demo they do, u''ll then be convinced... price 2188 is not very cheap but not very ex either especially considering the so many good effects u will get....

what is life with no good health?

LOBANG!! FREE Catridge!!

For those who is keen to get the KYK, quote my invoice, u can get additional cartridge FREE. it is like refer a friend promotion!

**ops, disclaimer --i am not a salesperson of KYK or getting commission from them, merely sharing from what i learnt from the talk**

kyk.JPG

Yo seashell, i thought u r a guy all the while. lolz. Nice hse layout and hopes everything soon soon li li on yr reno ya. Can you pm me the price of the rabbit lamp and the clock lobang.

thanks

KYK2500 Genisis @$2199 with freebies...

i bought the KYK today! the demo is very good and interesting! u can bring your own water and be convinced about the water properties.. just sumarize the main and most important points for u:

1) In villages / places where people live a long life, the scientist discovered that the water in those region is high in alkaline value. alkaline water has super-oxidants (slow down ageing) and it detoxify your body everyday when u drink it.

in short, it is a water purifier with alkaline that is with medical effects... actually my hubby quite skeptical about it until he go down and listen to the talk. look at the so many certification and award KYK gotten and the demo they do, u''ll then be convinced... price 2188 is not very cheap but not very ex either especially considering the so many good effects u will get....

what is life with no good health?

LOBANG!! FREE Catridge!!

For those who is keen to get the KYK, quote my invoice, u can get additional cartridge FREE. it is like refer a friend promotion!

**ops, disclaimer --i am not a salesperson of KYK or getting commission from them, merely sharing from what i learnt from the talk**

kyk.JPG

wow Seashell you also got Alkaline water huh! i bought mine 1 year plus ago oredi liao, the brand of my machine is Mavelo. their office is at Tg Pagar, where u got yours? your machine made in where?

Yo seashell, i thought u r a guy all the while. lolz. Nice hse layout and hopes everything soon soon li li on yr reno ya. Can you pm me the price of the rabbit lamp and the clock lobang.

thanks

hi black! me sound like a guy? hehe... my house layout sucks! all the contractor says that... but no choice, that is the best in that area already...

thanks for ur well wishes... i really need that... hahha... so far i only have the lobang for clock... u can check out the link on my signature.. :)

Hi Seashell,

interested in the clock lobang, can pm me the details?

thanks

pm liao :)

Edited by seashell

wow Seashell you also got Alkaline water huh! i bought mine 1 year plus ago oredi liao, the brand of my machine is Mavelo. their office is at Tg Pagar, where u got yours? your machine made in where?

hi pink!

mine is made in korea... mine i got from h20 resources, brand is KYK....my friend got from them n works very well... child use to have constipation n bad ezecma, but with the alkaline water, in 6mths time, no more constipation and ezecma 80% ok...

i think mavelo more expensive right?

how is ur experience with allkaline water?