Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

Wah lao! I go for a lunch and I come back got 2 pages to read?! :bow:

Not first come first serve arh? Like that I sure reach first and can choose among ur many chairs. :P

No scare lar. He got cctv rem? Cannot take those stuff outside ur place, if not his own cctv will "chu mai" him. :P

Angel, I am just at this page at this moment.. Still reading the rest. Alamak..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah seh~ Another gold item in ur house. :P

At this very moment u talking abt gold gold, my wifey let off a small scream. She saw a limited edition gold color LV bag on TV. Oh, I heard the bank a/c 'ji chen' 'ji chen'.

29 liao :D

(haha.. si bei proud like that)

It's okie. I am also 29. =.=. But born in 1980.

wahahaha! Like tat u tell pple to only give u Tangs voucher. Then u gather all vouchers and u can buy ur KA liao. :P

I give new new ntuc vouchers. I have many. Muahaha.

dun worry, we wun snatch the chairs from each other, we will distribute them in a fair and proper manner...

char, you take the barca chair.

angel, you take the ghost chair.

new, maybe you can take pics of all your chairs so tat we can prepare first and start to distribute them among us... :D

What is still available har? I think all chairs are taken by now. Maybe I just take her painting la. Or her just completed jigsaw puzzle. Haha.

Angel, I am just at this page at this moment.. Still reading the rest. Alamak..

When this thread is quiet, it's very quiet. When it's alive, it's fast & furious.

At this very moment u talking abt gold gold, my wifey let off a small scream. She saw a limited edition gold color LV bag on TV. Oh, I heard the bank a/c 'ji chen' 'ji chen'.

wahahahahahah~ Limited edition LV, tink it'll be more then 2 'ji chen's. *pat pat, shake head on ur behalf* :P

Whatever new new didn't do, I do. Lol.

haha, u got crystal ceiling lights liao, still need gold mirror ceiling for wat? :P

What is still available har? I think all chairs are taken by now. Maybe I just take her painting la. Or her just completed jigsaw puzzle. Haha.

Can consider the frame in her toilet. But muz check if got smell anot. :P

When this thread is quiet, it's very quiet. When it's alive, it's fast & furious.

wahahahahahah~ Limited edition LV, tink it'll be more then 2 'ji chen's. *pat pat, shake head on ur behalf* :P

haha, u got crystal ceiling lights liao, still need gold mirror ceiling for wat? :P

Can consider the frame in her toilet. But muz check if got smell anot. :P

Eh there's always her mah Wahahahaha :P

can't eat lah . but still can bring for others :)

hmm, then usually what do you eat?? Give a few suggestions so we know what to get..

no fun ley, we eat and you cannot eat right? :)

Simon,

I will get something else for u, wifey and Jaden to eat fm Old Chang Kee, no meat type, ok?

Hope I am in SIN and I will c u. :sport-smiley-018:

Thanks .... hope to C u too :)

Rachel and Me still deciding what to cook and bring . Thinking to either make fried mushroom or self bake chocolate cake :)

Actually hor ….. only Jaden and Me are Full time Vegan. Rachel , depend on situation one . She seldom takes meat but not “don’t take meat” haha … she try turn full time but failed … but we never cook any meat at my house except her confinement period :)

hmm, then usually what do you eat?? Give a few suggestions so we know what to get..

no fun ley, we eat and you cannot eat right? :)

Actually really no need the trouble. As long as the thing no meat (and seafood) I can take le. Don’t buy purposely for me k . pai she sia …..

no pai she lah... egg tart also no no har?

haha.. jaden so young, can only drink milk right? of cos consider vegan right?

Can . Egg I take :) in fact egg tart my fav ... hahahah

YAya ... jaden now still vegan , We still considering to let him be vegan or not. Rachel doesn't mind .... but my father - Jaden grandfather keep saying he want to bring him to KFC when he grow older .... I faint :wacko::bangwall:

YAya ... jaden now still vegan , We still considering to let him be vegan or not. Rachel doesn't mind .... but my father - Jaden grandfather keep saying he want to bring him to KFC when he grow older .... I faint :wacko::bangwall:

Wahahahaha go KFC take colesaw lah hehehe :P

Ya ... that's one of the few thing I can eat at KFC . ha ...

Pardon me for being curious, won't u get tempted by the smell?

Edited by Angel81

haha.. ok onz, i bring egg tarts ...

I love egg tarts too, recently found another flaky skin egg tarts at Tampines.

I remember Kopi and also its it Angel who also like egg tarts.

Hmm, maybe u want to consider let jaden have a freedom to choose.. unless u be upset if he is not a vegan when he grows up

than u can start to cultivate from young.

wahahaa... is it the AH GONG dream to bring the kiddy to KFC?

haha.. ok onz, i bring egg tarts ...

I love egg tarts too, recently found another flaky skin egg tarts at Tampines.

I remember Kopi and also its it Angel who also like egg tarts.

Hmm, maybe u want to consider let jaden have a freedom to choose.. unless u be upset if he is not a vegan when he grows up

than u can start to cultivate from young.

wahahaa... is it the AH GONG dream to bring the kiddy to KFC?

So i bring popeye chicken that day ah ?

Simon bro if i bring popeye chicken that day hor, even the mash potato you also cannot eat leh cos they got put meat inside the gravy de :(