Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aerial77_00

Lightings

Gd morning all ...

We will be getting our house keys, hopefully early Nov '09 and been reading topics after topics to help us **headache** So far we have listed the shops to look out for for our toilet accessories, switches etc. Left with lightings.

I learned from here that it is better for us to go on our own. I would appreciate if home owners who went through the pain of surveying for lightings to briefly advice or share your experience on the "good" shops to go. I do not need high end models, therefore bargained items will do.

Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Went and survey almost all the lighting shops at jln besar,balestier and sims ave...all are quite pricey.sum salesman also nt friendly.finally was going to CDC ubi to take my bike lessons then i saw this warehouse having sale and to my surprise.. this lighting place quote the price to me was even lower then the cheapest shop at other places...gt PLC lightings at $25 each!!! bought other lightings as well gt a further discount frm this guy called Nicholas whom we are very pleased wif his service :)would recommend anyone to this place if u are tight on budget and seeking for a peaceful after sale service :)

What is the company name?

Located where?

Care to share?

hey :) Its located at -..kaki bukit rd 2.01-09.E-warehouse.look for Nicholas:) his number is 9 :) approachable and nt pushy like other salesguy:)

Hi, Aerial,

If your budget allows, you might want to consider using LED lighting for some of the heavily utilized locations. I provide lighting consultation as well. You can check out www.inleds.com for more information or contact me directly.

Gd morning all ...

We will be getting our house keys, hopefully early Nov '09 and been reading topics after topics to help us **headache** So far we have listed the shops to look out for for our toilet accessories, switches etc. Left with lightings.

I learned from here that it is better for us to go on our own. I would appreciate if home owners who went through the pain of surveying for lightings to briefly advice or share your experience on the "good" shops to go. I do not need high end models, therefore bargained items will do.

Thank you.

Sorry, missed out one question,

May I know what is the difference between normal lightings versus LED lights despite of the price?

Thanks

LED is a energy saving new light source with much longer lifespan than conventional lighting. LED lighting brings the benefit of 50~80% energy saving and enormous reduction in heat generation.

http://eartheasy.com/live_energyeff_lighting.htm

Edited by collins

LED are preferable because of the long lasting lifespan and lighting quality also they save energy which normal lightings does not

Only the LED diode has long lasting lifespan BUT not the driver and it is usually the driver that give way first. And usually the driver is build into the light so there is no way to replace them.

So i call this situation LPPL, you agree?

Lighting quality of LED is rather artificial, not as natural as incan/halogen.

Compare energy saving, can you find me a single 24w LED bulb that can produce 125w of brightness?

Compare the selling price between a 12w LED bulb and a 12w Philips Tornado Spiral?

Compare lifespan between 12w LED bulb with it driver and a 12w Tornado Spiral? This comparison greatly depend on your luck.

Only the LED diode has long lasting lifespan BUT not the driver and it is usually the driver that give way first. And usually the driver is build into the light so there is no way to replace them.

So i call this situation LPPL, you agree?

Lighting quality of LED is rather artificial, not as natural as incan/halogen.

Compare energy saving, can you find me a single 24w LED bulb that can produce 125w of brightness?

Compare the selling price between a 12w LED bulb and a 12w Philips Tornado Spiral?

Compare lifespan between 12w LED bulb with it driver and a 12w Tornado Spiral? This comparison greatly depend on your luck.

I agree with your statement.