Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enz

Is This Quotation Reasonable?

wow enz, that qoute is really expensive.

eg, plastering for whole house, I thought your place was a maisonette.....my 4rm flat plastering was only $1300.

try looking around and get other qoutes like what iceblue recommended. Or you can PM me for my contractor's details. :)

So after getting many quotes, do you just narrow down to 1 (or more than 1) for a 2nd meet-up? What does the 2nd meet-up entail?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
So after getting many quotes, do you just narrow down to 1 (or more than 1) for a 2nd meet-up? What does the 2nd meet-up entail?

to arrange for a 2nd meet-up, you have to be very satisfied or curious with the qoute. some ppl arrange for 2nd meet-up to check out the workmanship of the carpentry, tiling, overall reno work. It also depends on how your 1st qoute was obtained, was it via floor plan and visitng the shop/expo booth/etc, or did the ID/contractor come up to your plc for onsite survey and measurements.

Basically, when you get differnet qoutes, you can compare item by item and conclude which company really balloon up their profit margins.

Alot of ID also recommend custom-making alot of items, which really jack up your bill, and their profits....