Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chipydale

::: Mr & Mrs Ho's :::

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Had just gotten my furnitures from various shops ... And here's the results from all the searching

Coffee Table (Which I got from S & C @ $370 as compared to the 1 i see at IMM which is selling @ $550)

Bren148.jpg

Dining Table (But not with these chairs) & L-Shaped Sofa which we've gotten from Red Apple @ IMM for $3,000 for both items

Bren156.jpg

Bren157.jpg

Dining Table (But not with these chairs) & L-Shaped Sofa which we've gotten from Red Apple @ IMM for $3,000 for both items

Red apple .... ops ..... Rem to check properly when u receive yr item k .... think they got quite alot of complain

Red apple .... ops ..... Rem to check properly when u receive yr item k .... think they got quite alot of complain

Ya I only got to know about this company when I already made the purchase. Will check thoroughly :)

Ya I only got to know about this company when I already made the purchase. Will check thoroughly :)

same same .... me too . pay liao then read abt them ... Jus be extra careful and check properly :)

Anyway my stuff no issue so far :)

hi there, found another neighbour :drunk: look forward to see the complete look of your home

Which block r u staying and how much did u pay for your unit ?