Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nite123

Anybody Have The Floor Plan Layout For Fernvale Court To Share?

Hi,

anybody here just got his or her flat at fernvale court blk 439C and have a floor plan layout to share cos i kind of lost mine

my blk is 439C unit 301

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

anybody here just got his or her flat at fernvale court blk 439C and have a floor plan layout to share cos i kind of lost mine

my blk is 439C unit 301

wat floor is ur unit....

floorplan of my new flat at Fernvale Court.

layout-small.gif

Ur floor plan is the same as above, except that the main door is on the right side of the living instead of left.

Hope this help.....

Welcome nite123 :D

wow fernvale really getting buzzy with people!

guess there will be more to come ;)

Welcome nite123

Wah New your clan getting more and more people leh hehehe :D

Hi,

my blk is 439C unit 301

Hi Nite123,

I'm your neighbour at 439C. But staying at level 8

Ur floor plan is the same as above, except that the main door is on the right side of the living instead of left.

Hope this help.....

thanks alot Edneve...

hi hi neighbour...so have you got your reno already :)

Already finalized the the concept. Reno have not start yet. I had look for her on Aug 09 and gotten my key on 28/9/09. I have met her on 30/9/09 to do the final check but to date no answer from her to start the reno.

I feel that some how my ID is not really a responsible person. Every time trying to hard sell me with high end reno. My initial quote was $24k++ (with gst) and i have to cut down on some items till the bill is around $22k (with gst).

I take out something and she propose other thing. What i dislike is that she keep mention that she have did a lot of this or that design for condo, very nice. You should have this design.

But the problem is that I'm staying at HDB flat, if i have the power to buy condo, it means that i have the financial ability to reno my house to 100k++. Till date, still no news when is the reno will start.

Had passed her a cheque of $10000.00 to her on monday. Have to keep my finger crossed!

By the way my contractor is from ch_w Interior.

:curse:

Edited by happydog_83

happydog, my neighbour also used Ch*w leh..so far i see their process..abit slow..but there is works going on every alternate days lor.

they have started like more than a month ago, then today started on carpentary..

Edited by elane1311

Already finalized the the concept. Reno have not start yet. I had look for her on Aug 09 and gotten my key on 28/9/09. I have met her on 30/9/09 to do the final check but to date no answer from her to start the reno.

I feel that some how my ID is not really a responsible person. Every time trying to hard sell me with high end reno. My initial quote was $24k++ (with gst) and i have to cut down on some items till the bill is around $22k (with gst).

I take out something and she propose other thing. What i dislike is that she keep mention that she have did a lot of this or that design for condo, very nice. You should have this design.

But the problem is that I'm staying at HDB flat, if i have the power to buy condo, it means that i have the financial ability to reno my house to 100k++. Till date, still no news when is the reno will start.

Had passed her a cheque of $10000.00 to her on monday. Have to keep my finger crossed!

Maybe she is trying to work on her portfolio... so next time can show other clients what she has done. Maybe you tell her that it's very nice but you don't have the budget for it.. why don't she just give it to you FOC since it's so so nice and she is so so helpful! :)

Hope you got a receipt for the partial payment you gave her.

Dont' stress.... maybe you can contact her to see when the work is going to start... better to keep a good working relationship with her... since at the end of the reno you might probably need her to rectify things for you.

:o did you see the reviews of ch*w interior on renotalk? i'm kinda surprised they took your job. thought they only do highend jobs..

it might be a bit late now, but usually it's good to go to multiple contractors, see which ones are responsive and provide reasonable prices and workmanship.

hope you got a receipt for the 10k.

and that's an ID, not a contractor :D (contractor has less flashy stuff and usually charges less)