Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
momo13

A Small High Flat In Tomato Land

U made a point actually. My previous house the hood becomes a white elephant for 7 years. But if dun install hood, seems like something is missing right. Haha. And if you just buy the hob alone usually is more ex.

Um...

so rational is to get a cheaper alternative that will fit into the kitchen and not burn a hole in the pocket :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
so rational is to get a cheaper alternative that will fit into the kitchen and not burn a hole in the pocket :)

or just install a prototype for show only lor... cannot use one. like those in showrooms. :D

or just install a prototype for show only lor... cannot use one. like those in showrooms. :D

sometimes prototype also hard to find :P

duct? sorry where to find the duct to export? not quite sure about all these.. 1st time buying hood :(

HDB no way you can duct out lah...high floor I also don't think allow...

For glass unless you clean clean after every cooking, else the oil stain or finger print is very obvious...

Mine will be those open concept kitchen ...so Hood is important to me but I hope mine can really perform as its claim to do...

btw...bro momo, I selected my tile yesterday liao at LSH (Lian Seng Hen) @ 568A Balastier Rd...

did you go to the shop too to see your tiles that time?

HDB no way you can duct out lah...high floor I also don't think allow...

For glass unless you clean clean after every cooking, else the oil stain or finger print is very obvious...

Mine will be those open concept kitchen ...so Hood is important to me but I hope mine can really perform as its claim to do...

btw...bro momo, I selected my tile yesterday liao at LSH (Lian Seng Hen) @ 568A Balastier Rd...

did you go to the shop too to see your tiles that time?

i think i did went. but my tiles were chosen at hafary at the other end... did u went hafary?

i think i did went. but my tiles were chosen at hafary at the other end... did u went hafary?

lol ... now 3 of the henner thread discussing abt tile .... haha

momo13 see yr link liao :) keep up the link going

lol ... now 3 of the henner thread discussing abt tile .... haha

momo13 see yr link liao :) keep up the link going

think by next week will have new stuff in... :o just received the 2nd appt time..

ask u guys ah, did any of you pay for any lawyer fees during 2nd appt if the seller is using bank loan to finance his flat.

Edited by momo13

think by next week will have new stuff in... :o just received the 2nd appt time..

ask u guys ah, did any of you pay for any lawyer fees during 2nd appt if the seller is using bank loan to finance his flat.

I tot lawyer fee all under CPF ?

sorry cos i using HDB lawyer , can't advice u much on this area

I tot lawyer fee all under CPF ?

sorry cos i using HDB lawyer , can't advice u much on this area

the seller was using bank loan and was told last night by the agent need to pay.. but he just checked say the seller paying not buyer. anyway see how next week during 2nd appt..

the seller was using bank loan and was told last night by the agent need to pay.. but he just checked say the seller paying not buyer. anyway see how next week during 2nd appt..

Should be seller paying . Cos u using HDB lawyer right. So i believe u can pay with yr CPF .

We talk bank loan and the bank will pay for the lawyer fee.... but CPF letter came and say they deducted a fee.. than after calculation its the stamp fee.

Your bank would have tell you if they are paying the lawyer fee or not. Usually if you get a bigger loan amount the bank will be able to cover your lawyer fee :) Hope this helps/

Edited by zerochristy