Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andynamics

Where/who To Engage For Rubbish/refuse Chute Replacement?

nobody knows any? i have tried asked my electrician, my painter, and they also got no lobang... maybe becos since hdb started using central common rubbish chute, the market demand for rubbish chute downsize quite considerably, thereby no service providers for this in secondary market? :-(

Just got a salesperson from a local metal work company to confirmed the damages for 2 toilet windows ($380)- aluminium bronze adjustable louvre glass panel and a stainless steel hdb flat type dust bin ($160) inclusive removal and installation. It has a 1 year workmanship guarantee for windows and bin. Is the price reasonable ? If you want the contact,i can PM you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thx... this time doing a really simple reno... i am my own "contractor"...

luckily this morning got one called back with $210 quote... finally something close to my budget... :-)

These www.estore.com.sg maybe useful to u.

Edited by gladyslim

U can buy the stainless steel rubbish chute from certain hardware shop but u need a contractor to replace it.

Pm me to furnish u a HDB registered contractor but I not sure whether he will do as it's only one loose item.

Best is to get the contractor who is doing your renovation to include it.

thx... this time doing a really simple reno... i am my own "contractor"...

luckily this morning got one called back with $210 quote... finally something close to my budget... :-)

U can buy the stainless steel rubbish chute from certain hardware shop but u need a contractor to replace it.

Pm me to furnish u a HDB registered contractor but I not sure whether he will do as it's only one loose item.

Best is to get the contractor who is doing your renovation to include it.

seems like this is a dying trade? ask a few hardware shops and they don't provide such service....

saw in this forum many get it at about $180 for replacement of stainless steel flat chute...

i have no contractor, so just need to engage one-off service, does anyone got lobang? can pm me, thanks...

nobody knows any? i have tried asked my electrician, my painter, and they also got no lobang... maybe becos since hdb started using central common rubbish chute, the market demand for rubbish chute downsize quite considerably, thereby no service providers for this in secondary market? :-(

seems like this is a dying trade? ask a few hardware shops and they don't provide such service....

saw in this forum many get it at about $180 for replacement of stainless steel flat chute...

i have no contractor, so just need to engage one-off service, does anyone got lobang? can pm me, thanks...