Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limlim

Super Discount To Share With All

Hey people, I have found a shop selling Nippon Easy Wash for $57.50 only. Its much cheaper even then DIY and most neighbourhood painting shop. Been painting my room. But condition is that they dont keep stock, you need to order one day beforehand by looking at the colour chart on Nippon paint Singapore and then place order and collect the next day. I think this offer was opened to me, so i Wont leave the name of the shop. PM me for the contact and place, but say you are a friend of mine. Ok, those we need alot of paint, do contact me. Just need to buy paint stuff from them , and they will give the discount. He told me he selling paint at cost price to me cause I am a regular and bought everything from him.

For example, I bought a roller for 6.50, compared to DIY $8.50, same brand and quality.

Brush 2 inches $3.50, thinner resistant. DIY brush same size and keep dropping hair. $4.50.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey people, I have found a shop selling Nippon Easy Wash for $57.50 only. Its much cheaper even then DIY and most neighbourhood painting shop. Been painting my room. But condition is that they dont keep stock, you need to order one day beforehand by looking at the colour chart on Nippon paint Singapore and then place order and collect the next day. I think this offer was opened to me, so i Wont leave the name of the shop. PM me for the contact and place, but say you are a friend of mine. Ok, those we need alot of paint, do contact me. Just need to buy paint stuff from them , and they will give the discount. He told me he selling paint at cost price to me cause I am a regular and bought everything from him.

For example, I bought a roller for 6.50, compared to DIY $8.50, same brand and quality.

Brush 2 inches $3.50, thinner resistant. DIY brush same size and keep dropping hair. $4.50.

Thanks everyone for keeping up with my thread. been really busy lately. i talked to the shop owner and he said he will open the offer to everyone as long as you can tell him you are recommended by someone else. haha. so yah. But must order one day in advance before you go collect, to ensure got stock.

Shop at jurong east avenue 1, opposite chinese garden mrt. Blk 348 Jurong east Avenue 1. #01-1245. number is 65652141. And his hp is 98302318, but try to sms him. called a few times he never ans, sms got reply. u just sms him the numbers u want and collection date. so yah. enjoy your discount

And to the people who tried to pm me but my mailbox full. I am sorry.

hey people, many of you have been asking me the price cause the offer seems to be over and the whole Singapore has risen price for nippon and ICI paints. So i have finally asked the boss his best price as they are as follows. same rules apply, must order a day before. And he is passing to his cousin to deal in paint. can collect from the same place and place orders at same place.

Price as follows including GST:

Nippon easywash std colours $58.00 compared with $62.00 at my hse one.

Nippon Odourless $64.00 as compared to $68 - $70 at nearby.

With purchase of rollers and brushes. And 1 day before ordering. If you want over weekends, order by friday okie?

Call or sms 98302318 for orders and you can email at power_lim@hotmail.com for quotes. thank you. eerm direct enquires to them. I am not an agent. Please say you are recommended by a contractor. dun say forum, cause he only obliged to give contractors discounts.