Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah! 6 months already? how come yours took so long? loyd was quite fast with mine.. i think ard 3 months then handover le..

Sad to say, today is 25 Mar. 28 Mar is only 3 days away. It is suppose to be the handover date!

And today, I am 99% sure what should be completed by 28 Mar will not be completed.

Sad to say, today is 25 Mar. 28 Mar is only 3 days away. It is suppose to be the handover date!

And today, I am 99% sure what should be completed by 28 Mar will not be completed.

Hmmm.. was there alot of changes made? i'm surprised that the delay is so long.

anyway, hang in there bro! after all, looking at the pics that you posted, i'm sure it is well worth the wait. :D

yeah man...ur curved counter top is niceee!!! :thumbs up::dribble:

will this be like a bfast top?

i saw something like ur elica hood at SSC...bigger one and in solid black...price is...:jawdrop: tho...

Hmmm.. was there alot of changes made? i'm surprised that the delay is so long.

anyway, hang in there bro! after all, looking at the pics that you posted, i'm sure it is well worth the wait. :D

I don't want to rant about what happened. Was there alot of changes? No.

I just want to finish this on a happier note. Really. If not, I would have rant abt what happened in renotalk.

6/5 stars for you kitchen table top !

yeah man...ur curved counter top is niceee!!! :thumbs up::dribble:

will this be like a bfast top?

i saw something like ur elica hood at SSC...bigger one and in solid black...price is...:jawdrop: tho...

Hi Junxian and El Nino,

Thanks for the compliment. My jaw dropped when I was quoted the price to clad it with solid surface. No point ranting abt this. Hai..

It is my dining table cum other functions. Ha!

In the past, ff u go to Kitchen Culture, u can see the whole range of Elica Hood. My jaw dropped again when I saw the price of the crystal hood.

Dun worry Mickey! I'm sure the wait will be worth it! Your house is super unique! And really that curved dining table is so special!

Hi Mickey, ur place is looking great so far. Hang in there bah, good stuff are worth the wait. :)

Wifey's boss said we are renovating a bungalow. Her bungalow took 6 mths to overhaul and my 'bungalow' is going to take more than 6 months. Ha..

To share, we bought some stuffs lately to make ourselves happy!

d°light Bubbles

13.jpg

12.jpg

The lights can be squeezed, just like squeeze balls! Can relief stress if things (eg. reno, work) aren't going well.

To share, we bought some stuffs lately to make ourselves happy!

d°light Bubbles

13.jpg

12.jpg

The lights can be squeezed, just like squeeze balls! Can relief stress if things (eg. reno, work) aren't going well.

nice lights! where will this light be hanged?

where did you get them and wats the damage?