Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

MM will u be doing curtains or roller blinds?

Vampire New wakes up liao.

My curtains and blinds all done liao. Actually, the wooden blinds are all up liao. Why har? Got lobang?

Edited by Mickey M

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
New,your yishun house still selling ah?!quite sometimes liao hor

haiyo thats my gf house la. i helped her advertise on RT nia.

Vampire New wakes up liao.

My curtains and blinds all done liao. Actually, the wooden blinds are all up liao. Why har? Got lobang?

oh i wan see pattern ma. cos i wan to change mine. see le sian. the curtain guy came just now but i not happy w the choices.

he will be back next week to show me more. hehe..

urs how de? wat pattern?

Bought some household stuffs at a new shopping centre today. Reno pics have to wait. :)

1. Plates!

Plat2.jpg

Hehehee, cute plates & bowls. Kinda remind me of mermaids' tails. So I guess it's still in line with your disney theme. :)

oh i wan see pattern ma. cos i wan to change mine. see le sian. the curtain guy came just now but i not happy w the choices.

urs how de? wat pattern?

New Mei mine not done yet leh got lobang or not ? :unsure:

Bro looking good so when is the big move in date :D

Not yet. The most impt thing is not resolved yet. The bedframe! Havent got a bed frame yet.

urs how de? wat pattern?

Commission 1% har? Hee.

My curtain is sort of a disappointment. Will post. Very plain. No pattern. Just simple, in royal red color...... just not grand lor. We wanted something like curtains u see in castles or harry potter. But cannot find such curtain makers or should I say we didn't try hard enough. Hai. Now angry with myself. If anyone knows where I can make such curtains, please let me know. Hmm, now I think of it, maybe the curtain shop in Park Mall will have but I think must be exp. The curtain maker was recommended by my ID la. =.=

Edited by Mickey M

Hehehee, cute plates & bowls. Kinda remind me of mermaids' tails. So I guess it's still in line with your disney theme. :)

Angel! Where have u been? Haven't seen Cat for a long time too. U have sharp eyes. Hehe. What have u been up to? Haven't seen u in renotalk except at Tanjong Pagar.

I want gd curtain makers also! Hee.

Anyone lobang where to get curtain hooks? Those types which u need to drill a hole and screw the hook to the side of the wall. Somewhere in the West or Central will be gd. :). I need to get a nice-looking pair.

Edited by Mickey M

that time my blog i put le ma. $580 for all my 4 roller blinds. I chose $8 range de, blackout ones.

if u choose $4 de only half! wan number again not? i helped him advertise but no commission at all :~

Commission 1% har? Hee.

My curtain is sort of a disappointment. Will post. Very plain. No pattern. Just simple, in royal red color...... just not grand lor. We wanted something like curtains u see in castles or harry potter. But cannot find such curtain makers or should I say we didn't try hard enough. Hai. Now angry with myself. If anyone knows where I can make such curtains, please let me know. Hmm, now I think of it, maybe the curtain shop in Park Mall will have but I think must be exp. The curtain maker was recommended by my ID la. =.=

yalor, i feel that curtains, blinds play a big part in the decor.

now im searching for printers that can print the images that i wan directly onto the blinds...

that time my blog i put le ma. $580 for all my 4 roller blinds. I chose $8 range de, blackout ones.

if u choose $4 de only half! wan number again not? i helped him advertise but no commission at all :~

yalor, i feel that curtains, blinds play a big part in the decor.

now im searching for printers that can print the images that i wan directly onto the blinds...

I pay $1300 for 4 sets of wooden blinds with black ribbon tape, almost full heights to create illusion of full height window. IKEA is selling so cheap.

I think u can try those photography shops that print canvas. :). Their epson printers are the best in the market. Hee. I wanted to print photo on tiles but.... hai!

Edited by Mickey M

Hi Mickey,

Once your house is done, it deserves to be featured on decor magazine because it is so very cute. I admire your courage for taking on such a daring concept but must say the house is coming up very well. :D

Good idea to "warm up" for the mag?

Stomp - Disneyland-themed HDB flat took three months to do up

I think your place is much much more better than this one :P

Edited by Clementi_PR

Angel! Where have u been? Haven't seen Cat for a long time too. U have sharp eyes. Hehe. What have u been up to? Haven't seen u in renotalk except at Tanjong Pagar.

:( I didn't see u guys. Haiz, next time must shout out and sae hi okiez? :D Hehehe, so u guys really bought the plates/bowls becuz of the design? Think it's very unique woh. :)

Hehe, I tink Cat must be traveling around for work again, and no time to log in. hehehehe

Havent reach that stage yet, now I'm very scared of ordering stuff before everything is done up else I might have to delay and delay and delay again haiz

:( I didn't see u guys. Haiz, next time must shout out and sae hi okiez? :D Hehehe, so u guys really bought the plates/bowls becuz of the design? Think it's very unique woh. :)

Hehe, I tink Cat must be traveling around for work again, and no time to log in. hehehehe

Eh think she same as you bah, log in and read only seldom post le

Eh think she same as you bah, log in and read only seldom post le

Haha okiez. Or maybe busy enjoying her new place. :) Wonder if she's used her display cabinets liao anot. :P I like her cabinets very much.

Edited by Angel81

Haha okiez. Or maybe busy enjoying her new place. :) Wonder if she's used her display cabinets liao anot. :P I like her cabinets very much.

LOL kk i help you to sms her and ask LOL