Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Solid tops are bendable, but as far as I know, not every brands and not every solid surface suppliers are willing/able to do this nicely. ID's supplier are able to do it but the price is not very economical. So we actually tried sourcing for one and realise that. But eventually, we used our ID's supplier because it is the cheapest quote we got.

Technically, I don't know how they do it. But as usual, they have to apply heat to bend it. That is all I know. Hee.

Actually, ending the curvy part for table tops is one of my ID's first design. If you see his blog, he has done this design since day one he started his business. :)

Wow, your design is really outstanding.

IMHO, with a good writer to describe not only the design,

but also the process and the exitement,

your story is worth to be put on the magazine :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow, your design is really outstanding.

IMHO, with a good writer to describe not only the design,

but also the process and the exitement,

your story is worth to be put on the magazine :P

I am not designer la. We gave our input to our ID and plus his design creativity and decided on the current design.

Actually, wifey is a gd inspiration. She has lots of ideas. Lol.

My house design is unique but not that great to be in mag. Furnishing plays an important part to achieve that.

Hi mickey how are u!?long time no see!how is ur reno going on?so far so good i guess....

the slower it is,u will see prefection!

Hi Rondy, currently reviewing the headboard design and other stuffs. I guess it will still take some time. Sian.

huh?!untill now still not yet finalised with the design ah?!will the contractor add cost to it if u change the design from previous quote?! :unsure:

The previous quote did not include the headboard and bed frame. Due to some issue, have to customise one. Rondy, do u know how much is the cost usually?

Bed frame u can buy from the furniture shop ma,unless u need to fabricate a round or odd shape one?

I guess the material use for the headboard incur extra cost bah!Do u remmeber New also did a high high headboard?

Maybe u can ask her the price as a guide?! :sport-smiley-004:

It is because of the bed frame (not becos we want round or odd shape) issue that we decided to make a headboard. If not we would gotten ready-made poster bed liao.

New New got her headboard from Hommage, less than 1k if I am not wrong.

We might want to do a 'floating' bed frame. And for headboard, we thought something more '3D' will be nice. Lol.

It is because of the bed frame (not becos we want round or odd shape) issue that we decided to make a headboard. If not we would gotten ready-made poster bed liao.

New New got her headboard from Hommage, less than 1k if I am not wrong.

We might want to do a 'floating' bed frame. And for headboard, we thought something more '3D' will be nice. Lol.

Another "crazy" idea :good:

Can't wait to see how it's look like.

Maybe like Mickey head in the Mickey Mouse club house?

Where the yard is your matress?

Another "crazy" idea :good:

Can't wait to see how it's look like.

Maybe like Mickey head in the Mickey Mouse club house?

Where the yard is your matress?

No la, still not decided yet. And design not finalise and cost wise is also a factor.

My mattress? We bought mattress from Serta already - bought last yr actually. Lol.

Oh okie. :P. Hee.

Haven't visit the site for quite some time liao.

No la, cannot have toomany disney stuff la. Hahaha.

:P

hey Mickey, read your blog (and a lot of other blogs!!) but rarely have time to post.... but saw you were looking for those velvet red curtain materials right? Think I saw some in Joo Chiat complex, you can check it out!

hey Mickey, read your blog (and a lot of other blogs!!) but rarely have time to post.... but saw you were looking for those velvet red curtain materials right? Think I saw some in Joo Chiat complex, you can check it out!

Thanks Patsy_sg. Will check it out when I have the time. Actually, the one which I made is also velvet material, just not the very grand type. Lol.