Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

And we got 7 free cushions from the sofa company! - can choose the materials for the cushions also. Hee.

S5.jpg

Love the colour of the cushions :D very cheerful feeling

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I bet Loyd bought u to Lightology? He likes that shop cos he feels the lights are better. I remember when we went shopping for lights, I have to admit they have lights which suits us better.

We actually went down to both house of lights and Lightology. Was rather taken aback when we asked the price of those hanging lights with lots of crystals. In the thousands!! Lightology have more designer lights though nothing really pops up with the 'lux' feel...

We actually took the pictures of those lights in my blog at lighting.com.sg. None of them were above $800. most in the <$500 range....

i am actually asking about ur work and not ur reno work lor..

don want to pressure u further!

hehe...slow and steady bro!

Any plan to go holiday to unwind yourself?

I am going to Hong Kong/Shenzhen for my usual shopping spree next month ;)

Micky,i think u really invest alot in your house lor.

wonder after all reno,furniture and electronics item,does it come up to me 6 digit?

Guess u are as rich as kopi! :bow:

So gd, going shopping! :P. :)

No, not close to 6 digit. Hoping to keep everything within 70k. :P

We actually went down to both house of lights and Lightology. Was rather taken aback when we asked the price of those hanging lights with lots of crystals. In the thousands!! Lightology have more designer lights though nothing really pops up with the 'lux' feel...

We actually took the pictures of those lights in my blog at lighting.com.sg. None of them were above $800. most in the <$500 range....

If my memory didn't fails me, Lightolgy sells mostly those glowing types of lights. We also dropped by lighting.com.sg to take a look previously. Yes. Their hanging lights with lots of crystals are cheaper than many places. I never ask but I reckon they are china-made crystals rather than egyptian/swarovski crystals. If u been to China (Guangzhou), their lights are super cheap, their prices are only 20 to 30% of the kind of prices we see in Sg.

Love the colour of the cushions :D very cheerful feeling

The sofa company was nice. Told us to choose whatever material/color we want for the cushions. We told them we want to 7 colors and they say no problem. :).

Can't tell from the pic but the cushions have texture line actually.

Side track abit. Don't know why cushions can be so exp these days, up to a few hundred dollars easily.

I want to customise the shape. Hee.

Power :) will sure look very nice sia .... make a big big one and put in at the center of yr sofa ... wow .... should be very nice

looks like your disneyland is taking shape...when is the soft opening gonna be... :D

haha...i like ur term...disneyland...

Bro you might wanna check this place out. Not sure good or not since this is not a urgent thing for me as yet :)

http://www.lingcarpets.com.sg/index.html

Thanks Kopi. Just sent them an email regarding this. Hee. I know Design Intervention can do but they are super super ex as far as I know. Don't intend to spend so much on a carpet/rug.

Power :) will sure look very nice sia .... make a big big one and put in at the center of yr sofa ... wow .... should be very nice

Simon, what shape do u think I am looking at? Round-shaped or mickey-shaped or? Hehe.

Thanks Kopi. Just sent them an email regarding this. Hee. I know Design Intervention can do but they are super super ex as far as I know. Don't intend to spend so much on a carpet/rug.

Simon, what shape do u think I am looking at? Round-shaped or mickey-shaped or? Hehe.

Of cos is mickey-shaped ... ha round shap not special leh