Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Classy design for MBR . Just wondering, no Mickey theme for MBR? :P

hmm..resort feels lei :P

Wah, u all really think will be mickey theme har. Haha.

The wooden blind was not the first choice but we went with it.

And the room will be tone down a bit. Mickey theme or not... we shall see! Hehe.

Due to constraint, sofa is delivered before the 3 disney glass panel doors are up - will only by up by 4th May.

S1.jpg

8.jpg

Satisfied with the sofa! Workmanship is gd at a reasonable price for a customised sofa.

Another view of sofa:

S2.jpg

And we got 7 free cushions from the sofa company! - can choose the materials for the cushions also. Hee.

S5.jpg

Also requested for coffee table to be delivered at the same time. I also wall mounted the tv while waiting for the items to be delivered. As expected, 42" tv looks too small now. Unfortunately, tv was bought long ago. Will use it for now before getting a better one next time round.

Pic 1

S6.jpg

Pic 2

S4.jpg

Another view of sofa:

S2.jpg

And we got 7 free cushions from the sofa company! - can choose the materials for the cushions also. Hee.

S5.jpg

Also requested for coffee table to be delivered at the same time. I also wall mounted the tv while waiting for the items to be delivered. As expected, 42" tv looks too small now. Unfortunately, tv was bought long ago. Will use it for now before getting a better one next time round.

Pic 1

S6.jpg

Pic 2

S4.jpg

Wah! Really like Disney land! Universal studios sg also not so wonderland! :bow:

I can't wait for all the things delivered! :P

S4.jpg

First post of the sofa looks OK only for me, nothing really special except the half circle shape.

then comes the "another view", which still nothing so special about it.

go down another pic, it looks better with the colourful tone and down light.

But then...... Seeing the whole circle shape really surprise me.

Finally, the sparkeling LED lights really makes it trully special.

Four thumbs up for you bro :good::good::good::good:

Wah! Really like Disney land! Universal studios sg also not so wonderland! :bow:

I can't wait for all the things delivered! :P

Too flattering. :)

Side track abit, for its size, Universal Studios Sg is quite well-done in my opinion. :)

But.... nothing beat Disneylands. Lol.

Actually, we haven't buy many things yet. Still deciding on the decoration details.

wow!just like a lobby of a hotel!

how much do u pay for your custom made sofa?

Lobby la? Which boutique hotel have loillipop walls. Lol.

The total cost is $3.5k. I think it is worth the price for the service they provide. They came to take dimension of the circle/arc so that the sofa fits in nicely. We also went down to select the softness/hardness of the cushion. When the frame was ready, also informed us to go down and take a look before carrying on with the construction.

Looks really nice and cozy! The lights are really nice!... price too sigh... :( agree that tv seems a tad too small.

I bet Loyd bought u to Lightology? He likes that shop cos he feels the lights are better. I remember when we went shopping for lights, I have to admit they have lights which suits us better.

First post of the sofa looks OK only for me, nothing really special except the half circle shape.

then comes the "another view", which still nothing so special about it.

go down another pic, it looks better with the colourful tone and down light.

But then...... Seeing the whole circle shape really surprise me.

Finally, the sparkeling LED lights really makes it trully special.

Four thumbs up for you bro :good::good::good::good:

U are not expecting a mickey mouse sofa rite. Lol.

The only type of chairs which I really think have a 'wow' factor are king/queen type of chairs. The gold finishing.. Haha.

The simple design of the sofa with the fun factor suits the theme we are going for. And the yellow and grey are just the right color finishing - thanks to our ID Loyd who went through the color selection with us. :)

wow!u make them sounds like a Pro to me!

They are afraid of any dispute thats why gotta trouble u to go down and have a look at the frame,before they carry out with the work.afterall 3.5k quite alot of money involve too..so they cant afford to make any mistake too.

I wonder if the sofa can be easily maintain (cleaning) :unsure:

No la. I not saying they are pro or what. Just that I am quite happy with their kind of service level. I think anyone will be afraid of dispute. Moreover, we are very particular on the cushion, level of comfort. Moreover, although they came to take measurement for the size, we provided them the exact dimension of the sofa - downloaded the catolog from the original maker website which provide the exact dimension. We went to many sofa shops that provide customisation but such services are not available becos their sofa are usually manufactured in china. Some even charge to come and take measurement. Actually, $3.5k is a reasonable price for a 3300mm sofa and compare to the original which is a 5 figure sum and not available in Sg.

Haha, the maintenance part is an issue. The material we chosen is micro suede. We don't like leather becos of the 'flatness'/dullness of the material. But it is easier to maintain leather. For micro suede, we can only clean using vacuum with steamer function. Otherwise, can call up cleaning companies that provide similar services.

Bro I must say everything is really nicer done and I admire your selection of the color combi, not everyone dares to do that. LOL

Kopi, where have u been? Missing liao. How's ur reno progressing?

Color combi was suggested by our ID. And the color combi turns up well indeed.

Good morning kopi!how are u!?

how is ur work so far?!still busy?!

Morning bro !! so far okie lah just busy with my final stretch of the reno and other stuff lor

but seriously no energy to do anything, battery is draining fast for me sia LOL

Morning bro !! so far okie lah just busy with my final stretch of the reno and other stuff lor

but seriously no energy to do anything, battery is draining fast for me sia LOL

I am taking things slowly now to recharge battery. Lol. Trying to clean up the house lately.