Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enrisa

Redhill Flats

hello, just wondering, anyone here staying in Redhill area?

Would Redhill be considered an expensive area? Resale prices are quite high.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Goobii

I staying @ Redhill

Yes ... I would says is also a expensive place but cannot compare with Kim Tian area.

Because is just 10min away from orchard road if you know the shortcut...

so if an owner is asking for sale price of in the region of $650k its considered acceptable?

personally i feel that its a willing buyer, willing seller market. my condo cost me less that the amount above. but i sacrifice location and go for quality.

so i'd say, to each his own. if u r willing to part w $650K, w no facilities and still have to pay carpark + conservancy charges, then its considered as acceptable lor :)

good luck in ur search bro :)

hello, just wondering, anyone here staying in Redhill area?

Would Redhill be considered an expensive area? Resale prices are quite high.

Redhill is one of the prime area in Singapore. However, there are still some flats in Redhill that are much cheaper than those "premium" flats. Do PM me to discuss.

would u consider holland drive at the centre of holland village? my 4 room will be ready june or sep 2010.

I am interested in buying HDB in redhill, anyone wants to sell??

Very expensive to buy now with prices of resale HDB Flats rocketing sky high. Just checked the HDB website, 30 to 35 years old HDB Flats are going for $550k to $600k in the region of Q'town/Redhill/Jln Bt Merah/Dover/Cantonment/Kim Tian-TB/Havelock.

Very expensive to buy now with prices of resale HDB Flats rocketing sky high. Just checked the HDB website, 30 to 35 years old HDB Flats are going for $550k to $600k in the region of Q'town/Redhill/Jln Bt Merah/Dover/Cantonment/Kim Tian-TB/Havelock.

paid $40Kcov for a 3rm ... feel the pinch after that :(

why not try queens close or rumah tinggi? check it out. is in between queenstwon and redhill. flats quite young too. only thing abit quiet. but pricewise if u check resale or ads is much cheaper. and both are less than 1 km to mrt.