Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

kam siah... im legal ah long mah.. i go SCT also

eh, not persistant how can?? $1500 hard earn cash ley....

even my mom scold me $$-face... u say ley

sob sob... $1500 i can buy 4 nespresso citz & milk ley at TANGs after discount..

ARGHHH....

2.5hrs more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i fully emphatize with ya situation, 1.5k is aot of $,for my 'worst nitemare in my sig' we actually spent like 5mths ++ from 1st consultation,2nd consultation,1st hearings,2nd hearings to claim back for a patty $400,its not the $ tat really matters so much its actually a matter of principle where they tried selling us a piece of shyt for gold which we wanted in first place,i dun deny its our fault partially for not asking tat conman to state clearly black n white on invoice,makes my blood boils whenever i think of it :curse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
If you see a FAT gal in grey top.. fuming with smoke above.. that is me liao lah

aiyo tat time i got give u my hp # liao..

Yah i believe there are ppl suffering a worse fate than me.. and esp all the ah soon victims.

eh tat one quote by seashell mom, and i seriously believe in that. No amount of mishap is comparable to health.

But my personal belief is, I don cheat and take advantage of others, I oso wont allow others to do the same to me.

Esp if that person think can abuse my trust and $$ and get away with it.. that is not going to happen.

If eventually i dun get my $$ back, I will take it as a lesson learnt, but at least no regrets becos i try my best to do some justice for myself or others

Well said.

huh you sure can buy 4 nespresso ? now so cheap meh ? if yes count me in leh hahahaha :P

Wahaha.. cuz i redeem credit card voucher lah.

but if w/o voucher.. Citz & Milk

Retail @ Tangs - $678, singtel member 15% off, tangs card another 12% rebate = $508

after my voucher i only pay about $400

If you see a FAT gal in grey top.. fuming with smoke above.. that is me liao lah

Wahahaha you must be smoking there :rofl:

But my personal belief is, I don cheat and take advantage of others, I oso wont allow others to do the same to me.

Esp if that person think can abuse my trust and $$ and get away with it.. that is not going to happen.

If eventually i dun get my $$ back, I will take it as a lesson learnt, but at least no regrets becos i try my best to do some justice for myself or others

Well said well said *clap* *clap*

Wahaha.. cuz i redeem credit card voucher lah.

but if w/o voucher.. Citz & Milk

Retail @ Tangs - $678, singtel member 15% off, tangs card another 12% rebate = $508

after my voucher i only pay about $400

actually $508 still not that bad leh but I'm not a singtel member leh :~

Wahahaha you must be smoking there :rofl:

Charemme, u should stop smoking. Hmm... smoking will make u fatter. Hee.

wa didnt know so much drama here.. got to back track so many pages then i know!

char! u really tok gong :bow:

i should have gotten u to help me harass the furni people that time!

they said will redo a new cushion for me but end up give me the leather n buttons expect me to sew myself!

but i forget it la.. mentally tired after almost 6months liao :~

i fully emphatize with ya situation, 1.5k is aot of $,for my 'worst nitemare in my sig' we actually spent like 5mths ++ from 1st consultation,2nd consultation,1st hearings,2nd hearings to claim back for a patty $400,its not the $ tat really matters so much its actually a matter of principle where they tried selling us a piece of shyt for gold which we wanted in first place,i dun deny its our fault partially for not asking tat conman to state clearly black n white on invoice,makes my blood boils whenever i think of it :curse:

actually boils down to the point, its the principle right?

Its not even the issue of $1500 or $400.. i think even $150 i oso will haunt him.

we are just reactify the wrong that was done to us.

If its really so easy... than i oso can go rent my whole unit out for 3mth short term basis

than hold all the $2500 deposit i will be rich in 1 yr.. 10k extra in 1 yr

i wonder what will happen to char if she sign up reno with Ah soon and kena run away with money!

Perhaps she will go mad!hahahaha :P

I will make sure he AH SOON will become AH SIAO

u castrate him rite. lol.

sometimes death is a better alternative as compared to sg last eunuch :(

NO LAH!!!! Mata will catch de lah

u will make him pay double and run lion is it? :notti:

Wat run lion... i still run dog lor

this kind of things cant be prevented de mah... so kill him oso no use right?

u so big size,good to see no good to eat ah?!

u so timid de meh?act act only ah?!haha :P

yalor i scardy cat nia cannot meh! :bleah:

char, i love ur croc tiles lei!