Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah lao :jawdrop: heng i dont own you money else i sure die

but what you did is correct, no point give face to this kind of ppl somemore stay in pte property somemore pui 8| 8|

I dun like ppl to owe me $$ and lie about it...

Its a principle mah...

My sisters say I too much , say so harsh to people..

But is a fact what, no matter what.. its their own family matters not mine.. I say i need cash urgently he oso ignore me what

somemore im asking back for my own $$... TIAN JING DI YI right... maybe im heartless lah. Dun tell me, im supposed to pity everyone

If like tat, im a bankrupt liao.. everyday pity those ppl.. help others pay credit card bill meh.

If my parents anything happen.. so can i dun pay HDB mortage loan, or credit card bills.. or boss dun give salary also can liao lah!

I dun like ppl to owe me $$ and lie about it...

Its a principle mah...

My sisters say I too much , say so harsh to people..

But is a fact what, no matter what.. its their own family matters not mine.. I say i need cash urgently he oso ignore me what

somemore im asking back for my own $$... TIAN JING DI YI right... maybe im heartless lah. Dun tell me, im supposed to pity everyone

If like tat, im a bankrupt liao.. everyday pity those ppl.. help others pay credit card bill meh.

If my parents anything happen.. so can i dun pay HDB mortage loan, or credit card bills.. or boss dun give salary also can liao lah!

true true, pity ppl give donations turn out assist ppl breed horse as pet leh so now i also dun believe in charity le :bleah:

got one time i order a bed and never sent to me,i went there to wait for one whole day!

and talk to the security guard at that building,then i pass him my HP number and tell me if he see the boss of the furniture shop.

And the security guard kind enough to call me one day and i go down and act beng in front of him.

Do all tricks and finally get back the bed on the very day!!!

The furniture gonna kena file bankrupt at that time as the boss own alot of people money!haha :D

Yeah this is correct... I do anything to get what is rightfully mine...

I cannot allow other ppl to just play tricks, n think they can get away with our hard earn $$...

even if i dun need the cash... i also cannot allow it.

The last time, this aunty owe me $150 tuition fee for 2 yrs.. she move away, and lie about it. Piss me off

2 yrs later, i saw her face on TV.. the report interview her.. cuz her neigbour house was in some kind of trouble

next day i go buy newspaper... look for the same news and picture and trace her address..

I go knock on her door.. she was in the shower.. her daughter open the door for me..

when she came out.. she shocked to see me.

after tat she call my mom n complain but kenna suan by my mom instead..

she kuai kuai pay me back the same evening downstairs my hse.. I told her, tonight i dun see my cash.. I camp outside your hse!

true true, pity ppl give donations turn out assist ppl breed horse as pet leh so now i also dun believe in charity le :bleah:

Yah Me too... i dun give to beggers and this donation drive anymore.

if lao ah peh ask me for $$ to makan at hawker centre.. I will order food and pay for it.. n not give cash.

Mis-use our generousity and sympathe

but what you did is correct, no point give face to this kind of ppl somemore stay in pte property somemore pui 8| 8|

eh worse, just collected new rental deposit $1100 from new tenant on SUNDAY evening wor!

if deposit + 1st month rental = $2200

where got no $$? If MIL pass away cannot give me $$... than MIL pass away can collect $$ lah??

Hahahaha thats why i always says 可以得罪小人千万不要得罪女人 :P

eh somemore this 女人 is to chase debt de

Occupation instinct.... I know what is real, what is not the moment he open his mouth

but if he have mit some 女人 like my sister.. maybe he he can get away

cuz she very soft hearted

eh somemore this 女人 is to chase debt de

Occupation instinct.... I know what is real, what is not the moment he open his mouth

but if he have mit some 女人 like my sister.. maybe he he can get away

cuz she very soft hearted

yes yes somemore this 女人 is the female version of ah long style debt collector hahahahaha :P

Edited by coffee_o

char,

if you go after work, is his stall still open or not? no point wasting your taxi money if it is close leh.

I saw got the Chinatown stop right outside the centre. eh, if i go there stall close hor.. I will be very very very angry ley!

cuz he ask me to go find him at 8pm at first