Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

the previous owner converted the kitchen into part of a bedroom, hacked the wall between bedroom and kitchen to combine it

The original bathroom door supposed to near the windows too, but i relocate it to the WIW area

Oh okie good good since you seldom cook doesnt need such big kitchen anyway :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah~ Ur house looks great! :D Hee, and ur doggie very cute to sit there and pose for u. :P

Thanks thanks :)

aiyo, he ai sou ai jiao.. ask him move away, dun wan

dun look like HDB? Aiyo u make me happy ley

but after the reno, i kind of realise.. my ceiling actually very low

i think ur bedroom ceiling height looks ok, maybe more of the living area at the tv console there... maybe its becus of the bigger pendant light, dats why the ceiling looks lower...

btw, ur white sofa looks good! leather or PU leather? u got from S&C? for how much eh? do let me know how u maintain the white k.. :P

Thanks thanks :)

aiyo, he ai sou ai jiao.. ask him move away, dun wan

Haha, I think he wana show that he's part of the family, that's why must have him in the pic. :P

i think ur bedroom ceiling height looks ok, maybe more of the living area at the tv console there... maybe its becus of the bigger pendant light, dats why the ceiling looks lower...

btw, ur white sofa looks good! leather or PU leather? u got from S&C? for how much eh? do let me know how u maintain the white k.. :P

I think cuz i got lotsa of beam on the ceiling so makes it feel low, there is 2 beam, 1 each at hall n dining

the while leather sofa custom-made from S&C and its PU leather, based on my 3D drawings, and I ask him to add on backings for comfortability.

Eh, i dirty it liao lor.. my fingers black black from newspapers cuz im wiping the coffee table and kenna on the sofa.

try to clean off, but still got stain.. Im going to try my leather cleaner on it.. let u know again

Kopi, we both not tall lah.

Haha, I think he wana show that he's part of the family, that's why must have him in the pic. :P

haha, actually he is almost everywhere when i take picture

must shoo him away

haha, actually he is almost everywhere when i take picture

must shoo him away

Haha! Then I can only sae that ur doggie loves taking pics. :P Maybe u can teach him how to pose. :P

nw he totally refuse to take my call.. only say will trf asap..

which he already break promises.....

Somemore the agent, only pass him another deposit from the new tenant taking over the unit.

So he took cash from the agnt then refused to pay me.. pissed