Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adryz

Wanted Bedok 3 Room Flat

Dear bro & sis....

i am looking for a simple 3 room flat in bedok town.(anywhere in bedok north, bedok reservoir)

requirement

4th floor & above...move in condition...max COV 10K (Nego depend on the condition of the flat)

willing to nego on early move in..

if you are currently selling..pls note that u dont have to pay any agent comm as i will do all the paperwork myself with the help of an agent friend..

Pls help....thxs...

i hav source a few unit but all asking for high cov...i am tight i on cash due to lost of earlier deposited flat in tampines...lomg story can check out my earlier post .

thxs...all

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya...that y i am looking for a reasonable home owner who is selling...got a few that asking around my budget but need to pay agents fee & alot of term & conditions attached.....cause i cant give extension for stay as i myself want to move in early.. haiz..lost...lot of greedy ppl out there...

they dont believe that i sold out my flat, i dnt ask for COV, COV was given to me by my buyer...hahahaha

Got a fren selling her flat, hse stock to bone looking at $15K above valuation at bedok reservoir. Anytime can move in, but got agent and need to wait for another two months before can sell direct. I doubt bedok reservoir can command high cov of $20K and above.

Got a fren selling her flat, hse stock to bone looking at $15K above valuation at bedok reservoir. Anytime can move in, but got agent and need to wait for another two months before can sell direct. I doubt bedok reservoir can command high cov of $20K and above.

what do u mean by this stock to bone??...let me know as i am willing to wait latest by mid Dec....bedok reservoir COV is going crazy...1 unit ori condition is askin at 30k..non nego..haiz...cause valuation is only 193k

u need the flat by mid Dec?

But now the earliest 1st appoint is at mid of Jan 10.

no i am willing to wait till dec for a suitable flat...i understand tat 1st appointment is jan already...max move in date is in april..2010 haiz....

what do u mean by this stock to bone??...let me know as i am willing to wait latest by mid Dec....bedok reservoir COV is going crazy...1 unit ori condition is askin at 30k..non nego..haiz...cause valuation is only 193k

Stock to bone means, no renovation at all. R u sure u still want it? For me, i love to renovate to my style, dying to look for this kind of house. Last time i brought my 3 room, my agent like abit paisei paisei letting me know that the house is no renovation at all aka stock to bone. In my heart, i m smiling, this is kinda of house that i wanted. To each of his own, some want it to full renovated and less heachache, for me the other way round. Btw, my fren has move out from this house liao.

Stock to bone means, no renovation at all. R u sure u still want it? For me, i love to renovate to my style, dying to look for this kind of house. Last time i brought my 3 room, my agent like abit paisei paisei letting me know that the house is no renovation at all aka stock to bone. In my heart, i m smiling, this is kinda of house that i wanted. To each of his own, some want it to full renovated and less heachache, for me the other way round. Btw, my fren has move out from this house liao.

Hi black car...thx..ic well need to see the flat first as i do not have $$ to get it renovated...i am willing to pay cov if the unit is renovated but if its original..& still have to pay cov...haiz another headache...but as u say they have an agent & have exclusive..maybe can get them to email me to discuss further...adryz@rocketmail.com

really appreciate your help...cheers

Hi black car...thx..ic well need to see the flat first as i do not have $$ to get it renovated...i am willing to pay cov if the unit is renovated but if its original..& still have to pay cov...haiz another headache...but as u say they have an agent & have exclusive..maybe can get them to email me to discuss further...adryz@rocketmail.com

really appreciate your help...cheers

Ok will let her know.

cheers

Dear bros & sis....

My appeal to buy outside of bedok had been approved...pls if you intend to sell your 3 room flat, pls let me know...NORTH & EAST Side only...above 4th floor....

Can email me at adryz@rocketmail.com...

thxs..all

Edited by adryz

Dear bro & sis,

my search continues....very very hard to find a flat with a min cov..everytime i offer 10k there will be some1 sell who up my offer even when the flat requires total renovation...

my completion date is on the 14/12/2009...i did not ask for an extension as my buyer have indicated tat they want to reno the place...so in the mean time i will have to bunk in at my grandma place (2room flat)...

so stress as my family will be cramping in the living room...i am soo sad...really pity my kids..

HDB has nt help at all....i blame them for what happen...thx MBT.....