Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowgal

Our First Nest @ Tampines

Wah...must post pic hor..If not, I will put a "I will leave this thread" pic for you. heehee.

We went to Philips warehouse sales...but didn't see anything we like...and the weather is freaking hot! We just take a glance.. and Boomzzz.. wahahah.

Anyone went down and bought anything? Shavers are cheap thou.

i got my rice cooker :) 140 bucks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I didn't see leh...:(

I was aiming for TV and rice cooker leh....Argh! I should have loiter there longer. :(

din go cos nothing in philips interest me

also drove past saw the crowd and gave up going in le hahahahaha

Wah...must post pic hor..If not, I will put a "I will leave this thread" pic for you. heehee.

We went to Philips warehouse sales...but didn't see anything we like...and the weather is freaking hot! We just take a glance.. and Boomzzz.. wahahah.

Anyone went down and bought anything? Shavers are cheap thou.

wow.. long time nvr 'see' u in RT! where hv u been?

yes yes.. i will post the pics... reminded my HTB to bring camera along tonite.. :)

din go Philips warehouse.. cos didn't want to stock the goods at my house... no space..hehe..

wow.. long time nvr 'see' u in RT! where hv u been?

yes yes.. i will post the pics... reminded my HTB to bring camera along tonite.. :)

din go Philips warehouse.. cos didn't want to stock the goods at my house... no space..hehe..

Me har... Busy going through the rectification...cause we using microscope. hahaha. And my QC inspector is very on the ball.

Work has been piling up... and doing shopping...by the time I reach home is "peng san" Off to bed. :P

Yes yes. take more photos...cause beneficial to u...when u need to refer...or suddenly think of new idea that u need to advise Jason...then the pic are useful. heehee.

Edited by red_devil

yah.. i know what you mean... but the more we look at the marble, the more we can't imagine how it can fit with our thots of the house...

anyway, did u read the thread on U&B reno company? seems that there are more and more people giving bad comments abt jason.. wondering where these people come from.. usually they only hv a few postings.. weird.. i hope jason will not turn out to be what they hv described.. else i will be very disappointed..

for reno, i think we must be prepared for hiccups. i think hiccups are hard to avoid. maybe we should not pin too much hope and when the final products turn out to be better than expected, then we will be happier.

alamak! owner terminated the power and water supply... can't do the inspection tonight.. dun know why he agreed in the first place to do it tonight. weird...

anyway, this owner couple is abit weird weird.. they asked us to pay for the utilities when we are not staying there yet. their logic is because we bought the house le. had to ask the agent to talk to them..

plus, they wanted us to buy their old furnitures and quoted us 50% off. i simply told the lady owner that as we are newlywed, we want everything new.

sighz... i wonder if they really need money... every single cent also want us to pay.

wonder if anyone has encountered such owners?

alamak! owner terminated the power and water supply... can't do the inspection tonight.. dun know why he agreed in the first place to do it tonight. weird...

anyway, this owner couple is abit weird weird.. they asked us to pay for the utilities when we are not staying there yet. their logic is because we bought the house le. had to ask the agent to talk to them..

plus, they wanted us to buy their old furnitures and quoted us 50% off. i simply told the lady owner that as we are newlywed, we want everything new.

sighz... i wonder if they really need money... every single cent also want us to pay.

Har...so weird... They are suppose to pay the utilities...anyway, SP will charge to them not to u, since during that period is still under their name and u haven't start reno. U don't have to bother abt them. heehee.

heeheee....my ex-owner also ask me to take over...but I ask him if can remove them and vacant it as empty unit for me...cause they can ask town council to remove 1 big item everyday. But my ex-owner is nicer lah...they given me all the furniture including fridge to us...but......same as u...we are newlywed...so fridge....the condition was not really good...as the door are rusty...furniture also weird to use.... :unsure:

eh why so funnie de ? if the house is not officially yours yet you do not have to pay for the utilities bill de unless of cos like me lah had an agreement with the owner to start reno earlier then bo pian i will have to go apply for the electricity and water lor :)

dun bother buying their furnitures if the condition is CMI and of cos you newlywed everything must new new mah :D ask them to move b4 the 2nd appt do make sure you or your agent check it out else very ma fan have to clear it for them

Edited by coffee_o

aiyoh... how come so funny one. got inspection still terminate on the day itself. should have asked them to just make a transfer instead of terminate. otherwise u still need a couple of days to restore the power and water unless u pay for the express turn-on.

then you tell them to move out lor.. since you bought the house already. :D

Edited by alamak

thanks, coffee_o, red devil and alamak..

i am hoping tat nothing weird will happen tml when we take over the keys..

huh ?:huh: so you inspect the house already ? :unsure: :unsure:

will be doing it tomorrow.. before the handover of keys..

Oh okie hope you have no problems with the HO :)

anyway you might want to consider applying for the electrical and water directly after the 2nd appt

sp services got one outlet there :)

Oh okie hope you have no problems with the HO :)

anyway you might want to consider applying for the electrical and water directly after the 2nd appt

sp services got one outlet there :)

yup yup! thanks for the advice!

we will apply the electrical & water supply right after the 2nd appt. :)