Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matchgirl

Pink Flower Painting In House Cause 桃花?

Hi all,

I would like to enquire if it is okie to put pink flowers painting in the house, be it in the living room or bedroom? becos i saw a nice painting n wanted to purchase it when my hubby said it is not good to put such painting in our home. his reason is there will be extramarital affair (桃花).????

I dun really believe in tat, but i dun wanna take the risk unless someone can assure me it is false.. LOL.. Can anyone help me in this? Thanks in advance..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

I would like to enquire if it is okie to put pink flowers painting in the house, be it in the living room or bedroom? becos i saw a nice painting n wanted to purchase it when my hubby said it is not good to put such painting in our home. his reason is there will be extramarital affair (桃花).????

I dun really believe in tat, but i dun wanna take the risk unless someone can assure me it is false.. LOL.. Can anyone help me in this? Thanks in advance..

Hi

Paintings of flowers are alright to place at home. Where to place will be the question.

Since your hubby mentioned that, it will be good to totally cut out the possibility. Otherwise, there is always the "flower painting" as a reason.

Hi

Paintings of flowers are alright to place at home. Where to place will be the question.

Since your hubby mentioned that, it will be good to totally cut out the possibility. Otherwise, there is always the "flower painting" as a reason.

haha.. i really like the painting but i tink i wun give him a chance to say tat to me then.. thanks for ur help..=D

haha.. i really like the painting but i tink i wun give him a chance to say tat to me then.. thanks for ur help..=D

Flower painting can cause this meh?!! I got a painting with flowers in vase.....think must ask master chang liao!

Flower painting can cause this meh?!! I got a painting with flowers in vase.....think must ask master chang liao!

in fengshui, we are talking about real "qi" and location of a place. a picture does not emit any energy.

A picture or a "lion" ornament for example, there are but symbolic only.

go ahead to buy what you like. my advise to you to prevent "tao hua", it is advisable to get a professional feng shui master. However, beware that there a lot of those so called feng shui master who ask you to buy "symbolic" stuffs that don't emit energy.

my 2 cents worth.

So what did master chang says?

Many masters say that whether flower painting or vase or actual flowers can be a 'sign' depending on where its located. everything has Qi, its just to what extend.

Hi all!

A picture of flower can activate the "桃花" of a person, but only in a certain sector of a unit that belong to a person "桃花" sector .

To find a person's personal "桃花" sector, we would need his 八字 and couple with the 24 mountain (二十四山) of ur unit, will we be able to activate the "桃花" of a person.

We can place a small scented candle, fresh flower etc to activate it.

But let's not give ur husband a chance to use it as an excuse, but if u are really keen to hang the picture, it's better to consult ur FSM, in case u did hang in ur husband's "桃花" sector unknowingly.

Rdgs,

Ara

Hi all!

A picture of flower can activate the "桃花" of a person, but only in a certain sector of a unit that belong to a person "桃花" sector .

To find a person's personal "桃花" sector, we would need his 八字 and couple with the 24 mountain (二十四山) of ur unit, will we be able to activate the "桃花" of a person.

We can place a small scented candle, fresh flower etc to activate it.

But let's not give ur husband a chance to use it as an excuse, but if u are really keen to hang the picture, it's better to consult ur FSM, in case u did hang in ur husband's "桃花" sector unknowingly.

Rdgs,

Ara

hi

If a picture of flower can activate "tao Hua", then a picture of water can activate wealth liaoz lah?!!! (Haha!!!). These are misconceptions.

This type of feng shui should be classified under “易卦八宅“。

Hi Ivy!

I believe u are right as i recall my mentor mentioning that :

To activate the travelling horse sector, we will need to place movement related objects or statue of horses.

To NOT activate it, we just need to place large non moving objects in that particular sector to prevent the horse from travelling.

As for the theory 易卦八宅, i believe a more appropriate theory would be 宅命合一. Combining the 命 of ur unit to the 命 derive from ur own 八字.

This would integrate the life of the unit into the owner.

Rdgs,

Ara

Hi Ivy!

I believe u are right as i recall my mentor mentioning that :

To activate the travelling horse sector, we will need to place movement related objects or statue of horses.

To NOT activate it, we just need to place large non moving objects in that particular sector to prevent the horse from travelling.

As for the theory 易卦八宅, i believe a more appropriate theory would be 宅命合一. Combining the 命 of ur unit to the 命 derive from ur own 八字.

This would integrate the life of the unit into the owner.

Rdgs,

Ara

Hi

Of course Aunty me is correct. I've been polished by sandpaper leh!

I don't know what or who this 'mentor' but seems like....ahemm!! (Wait BK888 bombard me again)

Anyway, the way he teach or share with you.....the books or internet are plentiful.

Movement related objects are moving..... total contrast with statue (doesn't matter they are horse or donkey!! they just don't move!!)

Whatever the name of the theory....you're right in this sense.

Cheers