Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amrasenelya

Amras And Enelya's Home..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehe, Angel, maybe each of Mickey's rooms are in different themes.. like "its a small small world..." or pooh land.. heheh

My rooms are not disney theme. Hee. I think.

wah~ If got different themes in each room, tat will be cool. Heheh, like going to a different world each time. haha, reminds me of Kingdom Hearts (the game).

yes it is! there was a header which says "sophisticated stickers" haha.... but i cannot find it anywhere leh.. :unsure:

try www.etsy.com and search for tree decals. There's lots of large tree decals there. Only thing is that it's in USD. Can try to find those from China, there're slightly cheaper. :)

try www.etsy.com and search for tree decals. There's lots of large tree decals there. Only thing is that it's in USD. Can try to find those from China, there're slightly cheaper. :)

hee thanks! will check it out tonight.. yaaaa, i also wana buy from the china webbies, but no have leh..

anyways Angel, wanna ask u for opinion, u think the Sharp Healsio steam oven, can be used to bake cakes and cupcakes and cookies like yours?

cus my kitchen very small, not much tabletop space, so have to get sth dat can combine microwave and baking oven together.. or do u noe of any ovens dat is a combination of both?

IMG_1163.jpg

Master toilet and common toilet's vanity is up too.. :dribble: Common toilet no solid top to save abit of money..

Realise the drainage hole for common vanity is cut wrongly, hence got extra space beside the pipe.. i wonder how they gonna fix that? remove the whole board or just use laminates to cover up? but xiao qiang very invincible can crawl thru small hole one leh.. :unsure:

Dun think they will replace the whole board since it is the norm to cut a bigger hole to ensure that the pipe can surely fit. Try ask them to cover it up if not DIY with some hard white plastic sheet cut-to-fit and sealed with a waterproof white silicon also can.

Anyway it's good to see your renovations progressing very nicely! :)

HELLO! :D

thank YOU again for ur curtain contacts! :thumbs up:

You're very welcome!!! :D

Dun think they will replace the whole board since it is the norm to cut a bigger hole to ensure that the pipe can surely fit. Try ask them to cover it up if not DIY with some hard white plastic sheet cut-to-fit and sealed with a waterproof white silicon also can.

Anyway it's good to see your renovations progressing very nicely! :)

i think they will do sth abt it, but not sure, cus i saw some chinese words written by carpenter... but all my chinese stale already la... and i forgot to check this cabinet when i went to see see last night... :bangwall:

in one day, they did up:

Master bedroom wardrobe without doors

Common bedroom wardrobe with doors

Study table up, drawers no doors yet

Study cabinets up, no doors too

All toilet fittings up

All other carpentry in the living room waiting to be installed today.. wish i had a webcam there to see the process! :P

Pics will be up soon.. got home too late after inspecting, no time to resize n upload... :P

been looking for this decal of a tree... seen manyy on ez-decor, decorette, gmarket and taobao.. either i missed it or dun have!! :~

this was taken off a magazine a few months back... emailed the ID that this ad featured, but no replies yet... :(

anyone??

treedecal1.jpg

this look quite similar :)http://www.decorettestore.com/index.php?/N...lypage.tpl.html

Edited by jerra

Hey jerra, thanks for the info!!!! :rolleyes:

hehh, actually my hubby found the webby yesterday too, and he only tried his tiny best to find it for me even after knowing ive been looking ard for the past 2 months! 8| haha i must be kok eye to miss it on the webby.. :blink:

but its ex wor.... 75 bucks..

but thanks again! :D

Day 37 of reno..

This is the base of our shower screen in the master toilet, no doors, cus too squeezy.

sP1050448.jpg

Is it common to have the glass panel to one side of the U-channel? Friend says it should be in the centre. Logically it should be to me, a layman...

So we got contractor to rectify this.. but after dat we saw shopping centres and some offices, also glass panel to one side of the U-channel.. :unsure:

Day 37 of reno..

This is the base of our shower screen in the master toilet, no doors, cus too squeezy.

sP1050448.jpg

Is it common to have the glass panel to one side of the U-channel? Friend says it should be in the centre. Logically it should be to me, a layman...

So we got contractor to rectify this.. but after dat we saw shopping centres and some offices, also glass panel to one side of the U-channel.. :unsure:

Mine's also the same. One side is metal frame and the other side is the foam-like material to cushion and tighten the glass in place. I think it is ok.

Mine's also the same. One side is metal frame and the other side is the foam-like material to cushion and tighten the glass in place. I think it is ok.

oooh, oke.. but anyways this one in the shower has been changed to fit in the centre.. the foam like material is actually some kinda silicon.. ;)

but our glass panel in the living room still on one side of the U-channel, cus too late to make such a big rectification.. :P

Day 38 of reno...

P1050460.jpgP1050462-1.jpg

Living room looks like a warzone.. And the other is a preview of our normal TV console.. should have realised something was wrong here... :bangwall:

P1050463.jpgP1050465.jpg

Common room wardrobe.. Mirror not installed yet..

P1050471.jpg

Common toilet.. After installing the fittings, the common toilet actually looks bigger than the master toilet! :P

Day 38 of reno...

P1050471.jpg

Common toilet.. After installing the fittings, the common toilet actually looks bigger than the master toilet! :P

is that your hubby in the pic with you??