Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amrasenelya

Amras And Enelya's Home..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Day 40 of reno..

P1050542.jpgP1050565.jpg

Our common bedroom with Ripple's lights, and our mbr study cabinet laminates... good workmanship.. its almost in line for every door! :good: but of cus the ppl who pasted the laminates didnt realise the alphabets got direction one.. so paste wrongly.. but after rectification.. all's good...

P1050558.jpgP1050559.jpg

our vanity top with basin in downlight and in white dish bowl light... cozier in the downlight.. hehh...

P1050573.jpg

Our kitchen pull out baskets were done halfway becus PJ gave us 2 different baskets!! different model different size!!! then my carpenter did wrongly!! cus only follow measurements for one basket, which is correct... :curse: made me take urgent half day leave just to rush down with these 2 freakin heavy baskets early in the morning to exchange.. :curse: lucky can rectify by lengthening the side board... else.... refund!!

hi amrasenelya,

just went thru your t blog.... :good: ...your reno looking great & nice huh !!!!..... :dribble: ..nice cozy n neat toilet .............

cheers!

:yamseng:

hi amrasenelya,

just went thru your t blog.... :good: ...your reno looking great & nice huh !! !!..... :dribble: ..nice cozy n neat toilet .............

cheers!

:yamseng:

thanks CJ :D

haha everything always looks nice when theres nothing on the table top, but i actually like it when theres appliances on kitchen tops and accessories in toilet.. haha more real home feel..

Everythings looks good... :good:

Your study room laminates nice !!

They come in black too right?

We almost chosen the black one for our kitchen cabinets...

Everythings looks good... :good:

Your study room laminates nice !!

They come in black too right?

We almost chosen the black one for our kitchen cabinets...

thankew danny!

yup they came in black too...

i like it the moment i saw it! but i prefer a little bigger letterings.. like ur love365 wallpaper.. heee.. so die die must use this laminates somewhere.. :P

thankew danny!

yup they came in black too...

i like it the moment i saw it! but i prefer a little bigger letterings.. like ur love365 wallpaper.. heee.. so die die must use this laminates somewhere.. :P

Do u really like my wallpaper so much...I still have 1 roll to spare brand new...if u want, I can let go at a reasonable price (Cost Price)Should be around $80... but without installation hor....

Pm me if u interest... :)

Do u really like my wallpaper so much...I still have 1 roll to spare brand new...if u want, I can let go at a reasonable price (Cost Price)Should be around $80... but without installation hor....

Pm me if u interest... :)

oke! lemme ask hubby tmr. now he watching manu game, no interest to listen to all these. hahaha. installation really v difficult meh?

1 roll the width n height how many metres u noe?

Woah, your reno is almost done. Haven't started our's yet. Are you guys moving in soon?

hee cus we got our keys earlier ma.. yup hubby "officially" moving in tmr alr... but we'll only be stayin in after our wedding at the end of this month.. ;)

Hello, looking gd! Seems like ur reno will be completed soon. :)

thanks mickey! urs also gonna HO soooooon! :D

Day 42 of reno..

Some delivery.. some rectifications.. major cleanup.. :P

P1050592a.jpgP1050591.jpg

living room and dining area.. the black laminates accumulated some dust just after an hour!

P1050594.jpg

Our barangs in the common bedroom which we moved over here with the help of a kind friend and his van.. :P more to be filled up.. :P

P1050596.jpgP1050597.jpg

Our master bedroom... initially when we thought of the design to place the 8.5ft wardrobe there, we calculated and calculated, even with a queen sized bed, we wouldnt be able to fit in 2 bed side tables.. at most 1.. but apparently hage-dee-bee's floor plan is a tad screwed, so yay for us, we had space of 59cm on each side to put side tables! :D

Day 42 of reno continued...

Deliverymen came...

P1050610.jpgP1050609.jpg

F&P fridge and Toshiba washer from Harvey... quite on time.. :)

P1100526.jpgP1100527.jpg

Queen bed from Serta.. on time too, right after the HN guys left.. room looks so much smaller now... :unsure:

P1100520.jpg

Took a break and sat at the living room windows.. saw pretty pretty kites flying high high.. maybe i should go get one too! :P

P1050592a.jpgP1050591.jpg

living room and dining area.. the black laminates accumulated some dust just after an hour!

P1050594.jpg

Our barangs in the common bedroom which we moved over here with the help of a kind friend and his van.. :P more to be filled up.. :P

P1050596.jpgP1050597.jpg

Our master bedroom... initially when we thought of the design to place the 8.5ft wardrobe there, we calculated and calculated, even with a queen sized bed, we wouldnt be able to fit in 2 bed side tables.. at most 1.. but apparently hage-dee-bee's floor plan is a tad screwed, so yay for us, we had space of 59cm on each side to put side tables! :D

Ah, everything looks nice. Just wondering, no curtains or blinds?

continued..

P1050487-1.jpgP1050499-1.jpg

Master toilet with mirror and tap not up yet.. squeeeeeeeezy leh!

Lucky hubby can still stand straight right under the rain shower.. Jus slightly 8cm above his head... :lol:

Nice toilet :)

How much did u pay for the rain shower system ? Is it a 2 in 1 with big shower head & small shower head or 3 in 1 Big shower head , small shower head and tap below it ?