Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
calvinlim

Car Rentals Singapore

Looking for a Car Rental Company to rent a car in Singapore.

Car Rentals Singapore Online Services offers a wide range of budget, luxury, sports, cheap cars for lease in Singapore on a daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly basis.

Long term, short term and airport car rental available too. Many says we are one of the best car rental company in SG.

Car Rentals Singapore have cars for hire from as low as $40 per day to $250 per day.

We have Monthly budget car rental starting from $1000 to $4000 monthly.

Cheapest and most Reliable cars for rent in Singapore!

Monthly car rentals at cheap rates. Airport and wedding car rental welcome. Online 24 hours car rental.

* Nissan Latio (Saloon Car)

* Mitshibishi Airtrex 2L (SUV car)

* Honda Fit (Hatchback)

* Mitsubishi Lancer Auto / Manual

* Chervolet Aveo Manual

* Chervolet Captiva Mpv / Suv

* Mpv and manual available too!

and more cars

Call us, drop us an email or add us on MSN if you are interested in our online Car rental service.

P plate holder are welcome!

Our cars are Malaysia friendly with ONLY $20 /day.

Thank you for your interest!

Car Rentals Singapore

Check out:

http://www.rentalcarsingapore.com

Email : rentalcarsingapore@gmail.com

Singapore Budget weekday and weekend cars for rent.

Singapore Car Rental

# # #

Many says we are one of the best car rental company in SG.

Singapore Car Rental have cars for hire from as low as $40 per day to $250 per day.

We have Monthly budget car rental starting from $1000 to $4000 monthly.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey calvinlim, thanks for informing all the car rents and cars available for rent. I am having my SX4 car and I love to drive it. I have modified it from outside and the looks got totally changed dear.

Thanks for sharing!!

www.multimedialo.de

Edited by locon

Hello, in this case you will have free time to solve your problems. During the trip, you do not need to focus on the road and follow the route, you can spend this time to your advantage: relax, prepare for a meeting, call colleagues, and whatever. By the way, if you are interested, the Orlando airport car service company provides taxi services and car rental with a driver.

I recently used for a transfer from Nice to Saint Tropez and I was very impressed with the service. The driver was friendly and professional, and the car was comfortable and clean. The journey was smooth and stress-free, and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend ByCar to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable car rental service.