Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

My Bishan Memoirs

wa $200 ah..

hmm i always encourage glossy paint cos easy to clean.

matt de not so easy to clean n sometimes will stain.

but of cos ur preference la.

instead of giving away the $200, buy a few rollers n paint lor!

2hrs can finish de! :D

eh bro, btw wan to ask u, ur ovenbaker website u pay how much?

u maintain urself?

maybe i will kiv the painting of my sofa set lor.... :unsure: .sianzzz....

my website was developed at the cost of S$600....i made most of the design layout including the photos & write-up , they help to develop the configuration and host it for me and i maintain it myself.......check out this web site for the offers & conditions........http://singapore-websites.com

...ermmm....why....?....u want to start your personal web profile....?????......no need lah.....u r already so famous..... :D .....hahahhaha

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haiya, my friend asked me to help her start a website n sell clothes n hand sewn quilts lor.

aiya...go open a stall at out our heartland pasar malam lor....... :dancingqueen: ......leylong.... leylong....sure got biz wan..... :sport-smiley-004: ....hahahahhahah

haiyo she dun wan to pay rent ma, n i so free so i volunteer to help lor :~

wahaaa...like lat wan hah ???...wan biz but dun want to spent $$$.....then go illegal hawing lor.....later "teh gu" will catch catch you .....hahahhaha

internet gd lar. nwadays youngsters all go online to search for stuff. :)

New~ Go register here too. Lots of pple go here to 'shop'. :P

yalor new....angel is correct...there are plenty of free e-biz web sites.....look at mine posted everywhere:

https://www.blogger.com/start

http://www.hotfrog.sg/

http://sg.***.com/Food/Desserts-Cake-Shops/ad-1068491/

many many more to expose yourself lah.. :o ...ooops! "expose"...not x rated word huh...hahhahahha

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

Actually I always wanted to do online biz bringing cosmetic and ladies stuff from taiwan and japan to sell leh

what do you guys think ah ??

Now got alot liao leh. Check out G-market. Got tonnes of masks/skincare/cosmetic fr taiwan, japan, korea. I buy some of my sheet masks regularly fr here. :P

Now got alot liao leh. Check out G-market. Got tonnes of masks/skincare/cosmetic fr taiwan, japan, korea. I buy some of my sheet masks regularly fr here. :P

angel's is right.......kopi....you are too late....but it better to be late than never....go for it kopi-bro.....better still....include some under garments lor...those sexy sexy wan...cannot buy in sin.....sure sell....

angel's is right.......kopi....you are too late....but it better to be late than never....go for it kopi-bro.....better still....include some under garments lor...those sexy sexy wan...cannot buy in sin.....sure sell....

best is if u can get those branded ones and sell at cheap prices. I love laneige's water pack mask, strawberry yogurt masks & peeling masks. But the prices here r rather x. If u go korea buy, it's really much cheaper. I always ask my frens to buy wen they go korea. Faceshop's products are much cheaper there too.

By the way, since u always go taiwan, can consider bringing back lots of stuff fr there to sell. :D