Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

My Bishan Memoirs

Wow bro, your house looks like a mini bakery. Everything looks so good. Your wife is li hai!

hey bigeyed....

that's why i am feeling so sianzzz... :( ..hse swee swee cozy cozy...after just moved in 1mth and almost done with the unpacking... :o ..now becomes like ........Sighz.....

... :help: ...am giving a target "warning" to my wifey to make sure all clear and get prepared for CNY by next weekend....no more baking even got biz orders................service to csutomers is important & good $$$ but living-life & stress-free is also important....... 8| ......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha! I salute ur wife. Yesterday tried doing pineapple tarts. **** tired to roll the pineapple jam and then wrap with the pastry one by one.

ya ya ya.....it **** tired.....i know!..especially the process of making lapis.....cannot stop...must layer by layer continuosly......aiya.......... :bangwall: ..that's why i tried to understand and accept the mess....and hv to bear with it lor..... :( .......well for at least another week.......

Wah...How I wish...my oven is being utilized like yours...to make so many goodies...

mine haven't even Kai Zhang (start using) yet ;)

today borrowed some cook books from library...I think we will try doing seafood baked rice first...cakes and pantries too high level for us liao.... :P

hey bigeyed....

that's why i am feeling so sianzzz... :( ..hse swee swee cozy cozy...after just moved in 1mth and almost done with the unpacking... :o ..now becomes like ........Sighz.....

... :help: ...am giving a target "warning" to my wifey to make sure all clear and get prepared for CNY by next weekend....no more baking even got biz orders................service to csutomers is important & good $$$ but living-life & stress-free is also important....... 8| ......

Don't worry. Im sure your house will be very swee in time for CNY.

ya ya ya.....it **** tired.....i know!..especially the process of making lapis.....cannot stop...must layer by layer continuosly......aiya.......... :bangwall: ..that's why i tried to understand and accept the mess....and hv to bear with it lor..... :( .......well for at least another week.......

Haha, just one more week nia lah. It'll pass very quickly. :)

Wah...How I wish...my oven is being utilized like yours...to make so many goodies...

mine haven't even Kai Zhang (start using) yet ;)

today borrowed some cook books from library...I think we will try doing seafood baked rice first...cakes and pantries too high level for us liao.... :P

hey danny

Mine 3 ovens are actually OVER-Utilized !!!!!!

....ya...good idea to start Kai Zhang your oven........take it as a "Oven-Warming" lor.(besides House-warming)... :bleah: ...so you inviting us for this "oven-warming" celebrations.. :sport-smiley-018: ...hahahahahha

Don't worry. Im sure your house will be very swee in time for CNY.

Haha, just one more week nia lah. It'll pass very quickly. :)

hi bigeyed/Angel,

Thks for the consolations....... :bangwall: ...i will definately be waiting for that 1 more week....... :D ........

Hehe, get one to try loh. There are some forumners who use those to bake too. They're quite good actually. :)

Haha! I salute ur wife. Yesterday tried doing pineapple tarts. **** tired to roll the pineapple jam and then wrap with the pastry one by one.

ya i want to get one leh.. got any good brand/model to recommend? dun know where to begin looking... :P

hi bigeyed/Angel,

Thks for the consolations....... :bangwall: ...i will definately be waiting for that 1 more week....... :D ........

ya jz 1 more week.. in the meantime jz enjoy the 'rejected' goodies... :D

Yo bro perhaps you can consider asking your wife to hold baking classes during the non-peak period where she does not need to bake so much

then your cosy cosy will be........... :lol:

ya i want to get one leh.. got any good brand/model to recommend? dun know where to begin looking... :P

Hehe, soli, I didn't use those b4, so duno any to recommend. I rem newnyew used a counter top one b4 her new place. Maybe can check with her? Or cjreddevil's wife also got 2 woh. :)

CJ: wat brands are ur wife's counter top oven? Butter is tinking of buying leh.

Hehe, soli, I didn't use those b4, so duno any to recommend. I rem newnyew used a counter top one b4 her new place. Maybe can check with her? Or cjreddevil's wife also got 2 woh. :)

CJ: wat brands are ur wife's counter top oven? Butter is tinking of buying leh.

wifey hv 2 counter-top ovens which is Rowenta brand(wifey says it's specially good for making lapis) and 1 built-in UNO brand.

you may want to check out the brands available at below link to courts....some quite cheap especially on-sale.. :D ...cheers!

http://www.courts.com.sg/Browse.aspx?p=1&a...)%2f185(Courts)

wifey hv 2 counter-top ovens which is Rowenta brand(wifey says it's specially good for making lapis) and 1 built-in UNO brand.

you may want to check out the brands available at below link to courts....some quite cheap especially on-sale.. :D ...cheers!

http://www.courts.com.sg/Browse.aspx?p=1&a...)%2f185(Courts)

orh.. thanks.. me will go chk it out..

Hello

Your house really very nice lei!!!

Got house warming?? can go try try your wifey cakes too!!

and hoh.. if your wife wanna hold a baking class let me know too!!!!!

can ask my wife join! she's crazy about baking!!!!

Hello

Your house really very nice lei!!!

Got house warming?? can go try try your wifey cakes too!!

and hoh.. if your wife wanna hold a baking class let me know too!!!!!

can ask my wife join! she's crazy about baking!!!!

thks for the aprreciation bro.. :good: ..

actually nothing much of a major reno...... ;) .....just decorations & "make-up".....

Maybe...will hv housewarming.... :dunno: ...not sure/finallized yet........now still stressed/sianzz over the oreli messy messy hse....

...holding baking class.....?.... :unsure: ...dunno can ornot leh.....it's my wifey not me lah..... :P .....

thks for the aprreciation bro.. :good: ..

actually nothing much of a major reno...... ;) .....just decorations & "make-up".....

Maybe...will hv housewarming.... :dunno: ...not sure/finallized yet........now still stressed/sianzz over the oreli messy messy hse....

...holding baking class.....?.... :unsure: ...dunno can ornot leh.....it's my wifey not me lah..... :P .....

Hee, it'll be another source of income for her. Esp when there's no festive holidays & lesser pple will order goodies. :D