Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

My Bishan Memoirs

Aiyo~ Very terrible service man. Haiz... I dun like them too. My hb had a bad experience with them abt broadband. So once the contract with them was over, we immediately terminate it.

boh pian mah.....guess what ....ST is own by which organization and this organization is under who...all ka ki lang mah......no need to say more lor.....we hv ourself to blamed mah...why we so "giaan" to watche footballl..........sigzzzzzz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
boh pian mah.....guess what ....ST is own by which organization and this organization is under who...all ka ki lang mah......no need to say more lor.....we hv ourself to blamed mah...why we so "giaan" to watche footballl..........sigzzzzzz

Wahahah! My hb was abit headache abt this too. But in the end decided to boycott ST still. So next season we wun b watching. Unless we go pubs watch. hahaha

Wahahah! My hb was abit headache abt this too. But in the end decided to boycott ST still. So next season we wun b watching. Unless we go pubs watch. hahaha

wahaa....angel...

u also watch football meh..... :o .........oho...... :bow: ..... forgot that you are now already a RED-DEVIL Angel hor.... :good: ..

she-devil-ani55.gif

....next time go pub watch football chio us leh.....i think many of us red-devils here in RT will join this pretty red-devil angel.......kopi...wanna join ornot...... :D ....ahhahahaaaaa

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

latest updates on ST saga.... :furious:

finally they(ST) came to install the moi tv this evening...everything looks fine and well...it took abt 20mins to complete...

after the installer left....i found that the set-top box & the remote controller wasn't a new set(noticed some scratches)....never mind...the worst thing is that some of the button on the remote is faulty....the volume button can lower but cannot increase vol.....scroll button also not working... :furious: ..WTF....

Called the hotline again......their solution/reply is .....pls go to a hello-shop at Tampines or Comcentre to change it.....WTF ...!!!!....i am at bishan...ask me to go tampines....comcentre...it already 8.30pm...they closes at 9pm.....

I ask them how to activate the vol directly at the set-top box.....sorry....only the remote can activate the vol.....WTF !!!!

Ask again when they can sent a replacement remote bcuz it's considered installation un-complete.....installation failed......their reply .....let me make an apppointment for you again...it should be week after next...knn.........WTF !!!!

I then told them that I will bring the remote + the set-up box and throw/bang it on the customer service counter at comcentre...which I will do it tommorow...!

Realized that all these hotline call centre are not singtel staff...they are an out-source services...it also seem that they are not at local too.....try calling them and ask for thier name....you will notice it....maybe india......as hokkien says:.........kong kek leng kia uae.....sng kek leng kia sieow......if you know what i mean ...

This ST saga had really pissed-off my CNY mood!........ :fire::fire: ........ :angry2: ......if i have a choice...i will never subscribe ST again.!!!!!

Final Updates on ST saga.. :unsure: ..hopefully ??!!!

Before i could leave my hse at abt 11am to comcentre ...to bang tables....the retail operation manager whom I met previously call-up to apologise abt the uncompleted installation errors/inconveniences.....knewing that he will definately do somthing, i agreed to wait for his arrangement and 5 hrs later....he managed to get the contractor to come with a new set-up box and a new remote controller....he also told me that normally that contractor will install a "used" set-top box for new subscribers....change to new set only if there are any faulty...hhahaha....what kind of policy ST has....

Anyway, everything has finally been resolved now...only thanks to this retail operation manager.... :D ...he had made my day .......he is and will always be the best to all potential new subscribers.... cheers! :yamseng::yamseng:

Hey Guys.....

Today was a very very hactic day for me, hv done many matters/arrangement for my hse....in preparation for the CNY.....

> Remember this "antique-mirror" which I had problem in deciding whether it can be place at the recess entrance area..?...worring abt looking at my own image whenever enters the hse....????

well I hv found a solution......to remove the mirror and use the antique-frame as decor.....this is how it goes for my DIY

[the antique mirror ]

CIMG4170-1.jpg

[taking out the mirror]

cutting-off the mass-bond behind the frame.....quite difficult at first ...but was doen smoothly without even cracking the mirror....

CIMG4306.jpg

CIMG4309.jpg

...mirror is gone....

CIMG4310.jpg

I will be installing this antique-frame( no more a mirror)...at the recess entrance area this sat morning...will post the pics when it's done.... :D ....sure beli beli cozy-antique feelings hor.....

next....do you believe at this moment....my contractor still come for my reno touch-up...????

I had complaint to my contractor abt the varnishing job( on wooden plank flooring) at the recess entrance area .....

...there lots of "bubble" on the varnish surface....dunno whether you are able to see it....

CIMG4328.jpg

I moved eveything at the recess area out to the corridor....the long-long shoe cabinate/my hibiscus plants to the left/flower decor pots/...etc....

CIMG4311.jpg

they came to sand-blast the flooring before varnish....

CIMG4322.jpg

becuz when they starts to varnish the floor....we cannot step over...means we cannot leave the hse at all....so i ask them to come back at nite(9.30pm) to do the varnishing....so the next morning it will be completely dried....

CIMG4335.jpg

hopfully it will be shine shine in the next early morning....ahhahahahaha

next....do you believe at this moment....my contractor still come for my reno touch-up...????

I had complaint to my contractor abt the varnishing job( on wooden plank flooring) at the recess entrance area .....

...there lots of "bubble" on the varnish surface....dunno whether you are able to see it....

CIMG4328.jpg

I moved eveything at the recess area out to the corridor....the long-long shoe cabinate/my hibiscus plants to the left/flower decor pots/...etc....

CIMG4311.jpg

they came to sand-blast the flooring before varnish....

CIMG4322.jpg

becuz when they starts to varnish the floor....we cannot step over...means we cannot leave the hse at all....so i ask them to come back at nite(9.30pm) to do the varnishing....so the next morning it will be completely dried....

CIMG4335.jpg

hopfully it will be shine shine in the next early morning....ahhahahahaha

Very responsible. Gd mah. :D

Actually, previously I wanted to suggest to remove the mirror and just keep the frame. But not many like to DIY stuff. :). And if I were u, I will paint the frame also. The cravings are quite nice actually. :)

your contractor not bad hor, come at night to do varnishing for u...you can tahan the strong smell meh, i cant take it, smell already very high... :P

Very responsible. Gd mah. :D

Actually, previously I wanted to suggest to remove the mirror and just keep the frame. But not many like to DIY stuff. :). And if I were u, I will paint the frame also. The cravings are quite nice actually. :)

Ya, he very responsible.....but me also beli patience waiting for him from mid-dec'09 since my moved-in untill yeaterday....when i told him i need it to be done b4 CNY... :D ...hahahahhah

ermmm....will not paint the frame bcuz i like the rusty/antique looks of the frame which also matches my recess entrance area cozy settings... :dribble: .....

your contractor not bad hor, come at night to do varnishing for u...you can tahan the strong smell meh, i cant take it, smell already very high... :P

of cuz he not bad lah....me kept calling him, reminding him to complete b4 CNY....

...for the sake of good finishing results ...strong smell also no choice lor.....anyway, after smelling it ... :wacko: .. :wacko: ...high high....then can sleep more shiok mah !!!.. zz ..ahahhahahahaaa

hey devil bro..

me hubby say thank you but think cactus a bit too big for us leh... we got a few small little ones.. not too much responsibility wor cos we dun hv much time... even for a cactus.. :P so thank you again for being so kind n generous.. n since cactus bloomed for u, it shud bring u good luck so u shud keep... :yamseng:

ok now my turn to guess 4D k...instead of cactus, just call it C A C T, so its 2228.. huat ah!!! :D

so now house cozy cozy back? no more cny goodies to mess up d... ?

GONG XI FATT CHAI

:yamseng: to you & your family too :yamseng:

Edited by butterfingerzz

Hey Guys.....

First of all...Wishing all fellow forumers & friends

~ A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS LUNAR NEW YEAR 2010 ~

As promised....here are my latest updated pics...there will be lots of pics...hope it wont bored you all...hahhahahaa

[ my study room...very normal/simple settings...]

CIMG4337.jpgCIMG4339.jpg

CIMG4338.jpgCIMG4340.jpg

...to be continue....

[ those paintings which i posted previously had been framed and hung-up...]

....me decided that the "hibiscus flower" to be at the stair-way......noticed some CNY deco too ????

CIMG4373.jpg

CIMG4343.jpg

CIMG4344.jpg

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

[....my recess entrance area settings with the antique-frame (without the mirror) & little orange-bulb lightings for CNY.....]

CIMG4347.jpg

CIMG4355.jpg

.. ;) ...that's all folks... :D ...all those messy messy mess of pastries/goodies are gone and now it's COZY COZY HOME SWEET HOME again !!!!... :dribble::dribble: .

...swee boh ????...... :notti::notti: ........hahahahaaaaa

Edited by CJREDDEVIL