Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

My Bishan Memoirs

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
CJ, very nice CNY deco!!!! Well done dude :D

Happy CNY!!! Huat Ah!!! :)

yoz....bluewater....

Thks for the appreciations.....a Very Happy & Prosperous Lunar New Year 2010 to you too.. :good: ...

.........HHHHUUUUUUAAAT Ah !!!!

~ A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS LUNAR NEW YEAR 2010 ~

This "Fortune-god" pic taken at the River HongBao.... is here to bless all fellow forumers/friends...

........HHHuuuuuuauaaaaat ah........

IMG_3333.jpg

hey devil bro..

ur house back to cozy cozy liao... very nice n comfy.. DIY antique frame well done..:D

GONG XI FATT CHAI ! ! !

:yamseng:

Edited by butterfingerzz

hey devil bro..

ur house back to cozy cozy liao... very nice n comfy.. DIY antique frame well done..:D

GONG XI FATT CHAI ! ! !

thks butter sis.....ya, now already cozy cozy hse ............. i only managed to get this idea of DIY the frame almost 2 mths after moved-in lor.......headache abt how/where to put the mirror...at last decided to take the mirror out lor... :D ..

Happy Lunar New Year! :D

Hehe, simple and nice decor for LNY. :)

hey angel....howz your CNY celebrations......got huuuuuaataat ornot ???......

saw what i did ( at last) on the decision of where/how to hang the 2 paintings and the antique-frame(minus the mirror)...???

..so no need to worry much on the FS issues... :D ...hahahhaaaaaaa

hey angel....howz your CNY celebrations......got huuuuuaataat ornot ???......

saw what i did ( at last) on the decision of where/how to hang the 2 paintings and the antique-frame(minus the mirror)...???

..so no need to worry much on the FS issues... :D ...hahahhaaaaaaa

Haha, played alittle. Overall win abit lar. :)

Yupz, think that is a good idea. Hehe, can use the antique frame for decor, yet dun need to worry abt other issues.

How was ur CNY? :)

Haha, played alittle. Overall win abit lar. :)

Yupz, think that is a good idea. Hehe, can use the antique frame for decor, yet dun need to worry abt other issues.

How was ur CNY? :)

yoz....angel.....

....kam siea li for the aprreciation........

my CNY....normal lah.....actually CNY are no special for me lor(old ppl).....if everyday happy... :P ..everyday is already my CNY to me lor.........hahahaha....CNY is more enjoyment for children lah.. :D ....

yoz....angel.....

....kam siea li for the aprreciation........

my CNY....normal lah.....actually CNY are no special for me lor(old ppl).....if everyday happy... :P ..everyday is already my CNY to me lor.........hahahaha....CNY is more enjoyment for children lah.. :D ....

Hahahah... CNY is special to us old pple... It's not everyday we give away loads of $$..... :( Special poor that is.... :P

Bro,

I really like your CNY Deco...and I envy your nice nice Renovated EM...

Your Singtel Wiring issue settle liao?

hey danny bro....

thks for the compliments on the CNY deco.....

Yup, the ST issues already settled lioew.....cancel the ST broadband due to ST not able to upgrade 2nd tel line...but i still got those offers/discounts as Mio Home packages......the best thing is that I reactivate back my SH broadband without reactivation charges and even got a 35% discounts.....hahahhaaa.....maybe that's my CNY luck !!!!

Howz your reno going bro...?....sorli me no time to read fully your blog..... anyway... :good: ..HHHHHuuuuuuat ah !!!!

cheers!

hey danny bro....

thks for the compliments on the CNY deco.....

Yup, the ST issues already settled lioew.....cancel the ST broadband due to ST not able to upgrade 2nd tel line...but i still got those offers/discounts as Mio Home packages......the best thing is that I reactivate back my SH broadband without reactivation charges and even got a 35% discounts.....hahahhaaa.....maybe that's my CNY luck !!!!

Howz your reno going bro...?....sorli me no time to read fully your blog..... anyway... :good: ..HHHHHuuuuuuat ah !!!!

cheers!

Huat to u too...

wah...so good 35% discount...maybe I also try terminating tehn reactivate again...heeeheee

Bro...my reno completed before CNY liao...never buy much to decor for CNY because we don really like too much ang kong kong things in the house...

cheers...

Huat to u too...

wah...so good 35% discount...maybe I also try terminating tehn reactivate again...heeeheee

Bro...my reno completed before CNY liao...never buy much to decor for CNY because we don really like too much ang kong kong things in the house...

cheers...

Yoz bro....

If you are not on contract with SH now....you definately can renew it with 35% discount offers.....no need to terminate and re-activate lah......ahhahhaa

Yup, me also dun like ang kong kong too.....but if once a year for luck/properity......ok lah......immediately after today(end of CNY 15thday)....i shall be taking out all those ang kong kong CNY deco lor...... :D ......ahhahahahha

cheers!