Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eugela

Shunfu 5rm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
pls refer to my earlier post

Hi

I read your post saying you got approval to tilt front door. One contractor told me it is impossible. Is yours just a one case or your contractor already has done this many times for others? My contractor seems lost.

HTNG,

When I 1st talk to my contractor, he did said that it was done before but need approval and also a longer period of wait for the approval. I dont know if different area or blocks have any restriction on this.

For me, I am safe as I have officially received the letter from HDB rgds to this change.

HTNG,

When I 1st talk to my contractor, he did said that it was done before but need approval and also a longer period of wait for the approval. I dont know if different area or blocks have any restriction on this.

For me, I am safe as I have officially received the letter from HDB rgds to this change.

I presume your contactor is Henry from ID note? If it is, I think I talk to him. Mine is **** lost.

I presume your contactor is Henry from ID note? If it is, I think I talk to him. Mine is **** lost.

should be miscommunication ba. U done yrs already ? if not u can quote , do the same as eugela one . ha

HTNG, dont quite understand what you mean. My contractor is ID Note, Henry I think is the boss and the one who help me liase on daily issue is Michael who should be Henry's staff.

I dont think they are lost when I 1st spoke to Michael about this request. He knows what I am talking about and only need the angle and dimension of slant according to the FSM and he apply to HDB without much issue.

HTNG, dont quite understand what you mean. My contractor is ID Note, Henry I think is the boss and the one who help me liase on daily issue is Michael who should be Henry's staff.

I dont think they are lost when I 1st spoke to Michael about this request. He knows what I am talking about and only need the angle and dimension of slant according to the FSM and he apply to HDB without much issue.

Thanks! I spoke to Henry today. Yup, he will meet me middle to end march to quote. He say now too busy with lots of project so cannot commit.

Eugela, can email your quote to me as that I can reference? My email htngwilliam@gmail.com. Thanks a lot

Eugela, can you share your quote with me as well. My e-mail address is sapchua@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks! I need to tilt my door too.

Eugela, can you share your quote with me as well. My e-mail address is sapchua@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks! I need to tilt my door too.

Already mentioned in my previous post, cost about 1k to remove, hack the frame, add new frame with cement reinforcement to get the correct angle and reinstall back old door and gate

Already mentioned in my previous post, cost about 1k to remove, hack the frame, add new frame with cement reinforcement to get the correct angle and reinstall back old door and gate

Thanks!

Has been a long time since I last update my blog here, really too busy arranging reno, finalizing details, and at the same time, packing for my upcoming move.

Some prelim photos of my kitchen and master room wardrobe, nothing fanciful, earthy color.

P1100191.jpg

P1100164.jpg

Has been a long time since I last update my blog here, really too busy arranging reno, finalizing details, and at the same time, packing for my upcoming move.

Some prelim photos of my kitchen and master room wardrobe, nothing fanciful, earthy color.

P1100191.jpg

P1100164.jpg

Oh very nice kitchen :P Thats what I am going to do for my kitchen next time :P

Love your wardrobe too

P1100191.jpg

P1100164.jpg

Nothing fancy is what I have in mind too. Your kitchen is very neat and the colour choice is compatible with the floor tiles.

Nice.

Cheers.

P1100191.jpg

P1100164.jpg

wow . not bad . very spa feeling ... ha