Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eugela

Shunfu 5rm

Not at all, so far they have been very prompt in delivering what they promise. My tiles are all done and windows changed 2 days back. Hope the rest of the reno like plastering, wiring, plumbing and carpentry will be smooth as well.

hi eugela,

I think Henry is busy doing ur reno coz I tried calling him to chase for my quotation but he seems pretty busy. :P

Hopefully can get his quotation as soon as possible.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Not at all, so far they have been very prompt in delivering what they promise. My tiles are all done and windows changed 2 days back. Hope the rest of the reno like plastering, wiring, plumbing and carpentry will be smooth as well.

Glad to hear that you are happy with I.D Note service.

Share some photo with us...cheers...

Good news for me, HDB finally approved my last application to reposition my main door and gate as in making the door slant at a small angle due to FS requirement.

Most of my tiles already been done except the entrance small portion waiting for the approval, so last 2 days, the workers already hack my main door and frame away and the small portion of floor tiles also laid up. The main door consists of a temp frame and once the cement all settled and dried fully, they will install the permanent frame and install back the main door and gate.

Next couple of days will be plastering of whole house and follow by electricals, aircon, plumbing for early next week.

Looks like everything still well within schedule.

Will post some photos this weekend.

Good news for me, HDB finally approved my last application to reposition my main door and gate as in making the door slant at a small angle due to FS requirement.

Most of my tiles already been done except the entrance small portion waiting for the approval, so last 2 days, the workers already hack my main door and frame away and the small portion of floor tiles also laid up. The main door consists of a temp frame and once the cement all settled and dried fully, they will install the permanent frame and install back the main door and gate.

Next couple of days will be plastering of whole house and follow by electricals, aircon, plumbing for early next week.

Looks like everything still well within schedule.

Will post some photos this weekend.

Hi eugela,

So u got consult FSM for ur reno? How much huh?

Hi Eugela,

Could you PM me Henry (ID note) contact.

Cheers,

infinitie

You can contact Henry at 90073683 but I am not sure if his hands are full at the moment. Tell him your est reno period and hopefully he can prebook you in.

I am surprised how many PMs I received asking about my FSM and the Main Door repositioning. I will try to be as detail as possible here.

My FSM is Mr Chang from www.fengshuiyingyang.com, I think he have a standard rate for HDB. Do email him 1st as I think he respond better to emails than calling direct as he may be busy auditing some other homes in the day.

We have checked with HDB and that a approval is needed for this. HDB need detail drawing and dimension to indicate the amount of slant needed and they take about 3-4 weeks for approval in my case.

As for my door, the contractor physically removed the entire metal frame of my main door, meaning both wooden and metal gate were removed too. They then built a cement side to extend out the original wall to facilitate the slant door. As both wooden door and metal gate were removed, they have to put in a temp wooden pc of door (to lock the place) while the cement and the new frame dries up.

Once the frame is secured onto the new cement, the main door will be installed back at the appropriate angle. I have the option to also install the metal gate at the slanted angle but think it will look better if the metal gate remains the original position at least from outside, it is not too obvious that our door is slanted.

The entire cost of this main door modification is about 1k.

Hope this info is useful for those who need to slant their main door.

I am surprised how many PMs I received asking about my FSM and the Main Door repositioning. I will try to be as detail as possible here.

My FSM is Mr Chang from www.fengshuiyingyang.com, I think he have a standard rate for HDB. Do email him 1st as I think he respond better to emails than calling direct as he may be busy auditing some other homes in the day.

We have checked with HDB and that a approval is needed for this. HDB need detail drawing and dimension to indicate the amount of slant needed and they take about 3-4 weeks for approval in my case.

As for my door, the contractor physically removed the entire metal frame of my main door, meaning both wooden and metal gate were removed too. They then built a cement side to extend out the original wall to facilitate the slant door. As both wooden door and metal gate were removed, they have to put in a temp wooden pc of door (to lock the place) while the cement and the new frame dries up.

Once the frame is secured onto the new cement, the main door will be installed back at the appropriate angle. I have the option to also install the metal gate at the slanted angle but think it will look better if the metal gate remains the original position at least from outside, it is not too obvious that our door is slanted.

The entire cost of this main door modification is about 1k.

Hope this info is useful for those who need to slant their main door.

rem to post photo of your unique slanted door once they are nicely in-place..... :jammin:

Edited by feimei

Extremely busy with work and shuttle between reno as well, steal some time now to post photos of the slanted main door

View from outside

P1090969.jpg

View from inside

P1090972.jpg

Extremely busy with work and shuttle between reno as well, steal some time now to post photos of the slanted main door

View from outside

P1090969.jpg

View from inside

P1090972.jpg

Is it a wooden or metal frame? Look like wood to me