Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chinchye

A Simple House For A Simple Couple In Old Airport Road

Hi all,

We are planning to renovate our house at the end of Nov 09 by Mr Yeak. Hopefully, we do have time to update u guys on the progress. :P

Attached is our floor plan and we will appreciate if you can give us some advice and ideas on how to do our house.

This is our 1st house and hopefully everything will go smoothly as planned. :D

PS : We would like to thank a few people (Supersimon, Rondy, Tulips and Preciousjam) who are willing to share with us their experience and advice on their renovation. Thank you very much :)

Floor_Plan.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Mickey M,

The condition of the house is good but the kitchen and cabinets look abit old fashion, so wanna change the kitchen, cabinet and toilet only. The living room and bedroom floor remains.

Hi Angel81, thks! :D

Welcome to the T-blog!!!Wish u a smooth sailing in your reno.. :D

Hey Rondy, thks.. i believe u know who am i.. =) happypie hubby..

Edited by Chinchye

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with our wardrobe.. Due to our small MBR, the max length of our wardrobe that we can build is only 6ft. Any suggestions or ideas to place my wardrobe so that my wife can put all her clothes.. cos i dont think 6ft is enough for her.. haha.. :P

Hi all,

We are planning to renovate our house at the end of Nov 09 by Mr Yeak. Hopefully, we do have time to update u guys on the progress. :P

Attached is our floor plan and we will appreciate if you can give us some advice and ideas on how to do our house.

This is our 1st house and hopefully everything will go smoothly as planned. :D

PS : We would like to thank a few people (Supersimon, Rondy, Tulips and Preciousjam) who are willing to share with us their experience and advice on their renovation. Thank you very much :)

Floor_Plan.jpg

Hi ChinChye,

Congrates to your new home.

I was borned & grown up at this old kallang airport estate just besides the hawker centre where I saw it built, playing marbles there... :rolleyes: ......but i think now those "red color bricks" flats have all been torned down...... :( .......yours should be a newer built flats huh?

Cheers!

:yamseng:

I am new to the place.. Just that my wife parents stay near Old airport road, thats y we decided to buy a flat there.. The place is nice.. good food and near to town.. but abit ex for a resale flat..

Wao.. i dont know how the place looks like in the past... if u have some picts of that, and upload to RT, it will be great.. heehee..

Y u move to BIshan?

chinchy3...congrats. im down the street...at dakota. my reno starting next week. not as new as yur unit.

yur house indeed is in gd condition

Congrats!! I know Mr Yeak provide 3D drawings. Post them when u have the time! :D

Hi Mickey M,

Hmm, i will be doing only some cheap and simple renov so i dont think he will provide any 3D drawings for me.. haha.. but will definitely post if he draws for me.