Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chinchye

A Simple House For A Simple Couple In Old Airport Road

No lah, my toilet door way no need PE :) ...it really depends on the extend of the service that you use the PE... maybe HDB job, they charge cheaper...for commerical hor...nothing go below 2k...

I think my contractor just quoting some example lah...anyway glad to hear bro chinchye got the issue settled...

Cheers

Agree agree. It really depend on the service u require from them but HDB jobs should be cheaper. $2k is too much for many ppl to pay them to see see, look look and knock knock abit here and there. Cheers. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

4th Day of renov..

Everything is gone.. Now waiting for the common toilet door to be hacked, to change the orientation of the door..

Preparing for the laying of tiles:

IMG_2514-1.jpg

IMG_2533-1.jpg

Common toilet :

IMG_2537-1.jpg

Master toilet:

IMG_2523-1.jpg

Hmm havent le.. think will be this week depending whether they can hack my toilet wall not... i am also eager to see how it will look like for my toilet and kitchen.. lime green + white.. ur fav!!

Haha.. :D

ask u something,do u think u will have the lime green tiles one one side of the wall to the edge?

have u ever think how they gonna do the edge?usually contractor will just use a white conering plastic at the edge to smoothen it.i think it has only white and black colour!!thus if ur tiles is of other colour,it looks kinda awful!!!TAKE NOTE!!!

Hmm rondy, i dont quite understand.. sorry.. any examples for me to see?

How do u do the toilet and kitchen? Hmm wats white cornering plastic?

Wao ok ok.. thks rondy... didnt realise that..

Hmm think i gotta check with the tiler whether this will happen not.. cos our green wall is in-betw 2 walls.. hmm dunno need the plastic white strip not.. thks!!

Oh..no no beam on top.. it's just a flat wall... ;)

I think shouldnt be a problem right??

Think tmr gotta go down to check my house renov.. dunno if the PE come today.. if he didnt come, i am going to kpkb at the PE liao.. give u $ still give me trouble... hahaha..

Hmm i think so ba.. also not very sure le.. saw the renov piece of paper.. stated till 21 Dec 09.. so i guess ba.. still havent hear from Mr Yeak abt the HO date..

Hi chinchye,

Howz your reno going mann???......looking smooth & good.. :good: ...so when is the reno completion?........uhmmm..mine very soon lor....now very buzy following up the progress personally...everyday check here check there.....

Are you going to chio me for christmas party cum housewarming ???..hahhaaa

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Oh icic.. thks!! =)

Hmm just a question.. i recall ur house storeroom, u have shelfing and it looks very durable.. can tell me where u get those shelfings from? metal one right?? easy to install?

Hmm is it very expensive??

Maybe going down this sat to check it out.. thks!! :D

Btw, still no progress of my house cos need to wait for the Stuipd PE to come and monitor hacking of the walls.. he better dont delay me... else i call his hp till it burst.. LOL.

that time new selling her kimkim water feature at a good price...don't know if its sold....you can try pm her...

if not heard that sungei kadut got this shop selling not bad...