Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chinchye

A Simple House For A Simple Couple In Old Airport Road

that time new selling her kimkim water feature at a good price...don't know if its sold....you can try pm her...

if not heard that sungei kadut got this shop selling not bad...

Oh ok.. thks.. i go see newnew blog.. see if its still there.. thks!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ok look at the picture below...

CIMG2160.jpg

u will notice the corner of the edge there is this white strip plastic right?

Due to my wall tiles is white,so it blend in nicely,

If u are doing one side of the walll with beam,whereby u need this plastic for the edge,if its white,

and the tiles is other colour like green,it wont blend in nicely lor.

do take note!

William got this problem in his toilet!

I never thought of changing my toilet window. But this looks nice! Hee.

Haha,

U should check out Rondy's blog.. his house windows **** cool one.. blue colour glass.. plus very nice outside scenery.. went to his house.. his bedroom looks like a hotel room... **** cozy plus nice view!!!!

Next time if i wanna change house.. i think 1st criteria is nice view.. see liao, feel happy everyday.. hahha...

Haha,

U should check out Rondy's blog.. his house windows **** cool one.. blue colour glass.. plus very nice outside scenery.. went to his house.. his bedroom looks like a hotel room... **** cozy plus nice view!!!!

Next time if i wanna change house.. i think 1st criteria is nice view.. see liao, feel happy everyday.. hahha...

I did follow up on his t-blog. Hehe. Yup yup. I know is blue tainted glass. Agree agree, view is impt! But these days hard to get hdb with gd view. Gd view today, next day they build something to obstruct your gd view. Like Punggol flats, view was much better in the past. And windy too. Now with all the new flats coming up.

But Rondy got himself a flat with gd view. Gd for him! :)

Edited by Mickey M

I did follow up on his t-blog. Hehe. Yup yup. I know is blue tainted glass. Agree agree, view is impt! But these days hard to get hdb with gd view. Gd view today, next day they build something to obstruct your gd view. Like Punggol flats, view was much better in the past. And windy too. Now with all the new flats coming up.

But Rondy got himself a flat with gd view. Gd for him! :)

Hmm ya lor sian.. the best is to stay in front of East coast.. in front sea.. sure no block.. unless gov do reclaimation.. lol..

Hi Micky!that time i bot my unit,firstly is the location.

Secondly due to the unblock view.hard to find one these day,don quite like the idea to look out

the window to another block which is very near. :)

But i find the house a bit small.

If my whole family come for gathering at my place,it would be FULL HOUSE!!!

Chinchye,how is your renovation going on?

Haha.. like tat more cosy mah.. i also think location + view is very impt..

Sian le.. my renov got some problem.. the PE I engaged is very busy le.. need to wait for him to come down to inspect the hacking of wall until neck long liao.. quite sian.. he promised tmr will come down.. keeping my fingers crossed.. else i will go down to his office bang table bang chair liao..

Feel so paiseh to trouble my yeak also.. if i know my friend's PE is so busy, should have use yeak's PE.. haiz.. :bangwall:

u sld be more civilised,why bang table and chair?u don looks like Beng to me,haha...

U tell him Late one day 20% deduction on the fees,thats all.

:P

Hmm i think Yeak paid him liao.. so i guess no bargaining power.. =( Tmr will know whether need to go his office bang table or not.. hahaha.. my wife took leave also just for him.. so he better turn up, else we will turn him upside down.. keke.. 8|

hey precious!Did u see cat toilet window?better without the wire mesh right?

Last time Yeak told me must do wire-mesh one lei!

Chinchye,if u have an option maybe u can choose lor before installing :)

wire-mesh one looks more Firm.

Without wiremesh window looks more nicer.

??? Blur blur.. ahha.. wat is wiremesh window??? Rondy u dont have right? cos ur house windows no grills le.. is wire-mesh = grills? :dunno:

hey precious!Did u see cat toilet window?better without the wire mesh right?

Last time Yeak told me must do wire-mesh one lei!

Chinchye,if u have an option maybe u can choose lor before installing :)

wire-mesh one looks more Firm.

Without wiremesh window looks more nicer.

ya lor....never tell us....must find him and question ;) look very chio lei...

Wa.. i want both of u guys windows~!!! so big and modern!!! Haha..

Mine is the super old kind.. got shelf one.. LOL... got mesh also.. wa, rondy if u didnt mention that, i dunno le.. hahahaha... actually hor.. i wanted to make my window bigger so tat can see view while bathing.. but i think cannot hack le.. hahaha..

if u see page 3 of the photos, think u will understand.. old old kind of windows.. =(... bo $ to change my windows.. haha.. so no choice..

Just to update, the PE came down.. actually quite a nice guy but just that he is busy with IR so very hard to find time to come my house inspect.. At last, my house can continue with the tiling and etc... haha..

Preciousjam, my wife chatted with yeak that day, he said he no longer accept projects as he is very packed now till CNY but for ur sister, he makes an exception.. =)) so no worries :D

Edited by Chinchye

your window still new,so don need to change right?

Also good la,can save money!

Ya 5yrs old liao.. hmm still consider new? Haha..

A few of the handles broke liao.. but i think can diy the handles..

thanks for the tips.....will tell my sis, anyway they still looking around to get ideas....that's why didn't want to call yeak yet...i know he very very bz.......

Any more updates or pictures from your side?

Have u choosen your carpentry lamination!?

Hmm ya,

Kitchen red and white.. haha.. same as Simon.

Shoe cabinet , tv console and MBR wardrobe.. we still havent decide yet.. dunno wat colours to choose le.. haha.. but we are definitely going for glossy solid colours.. just tat we dont have any colours in mind.. any recommendations?? keke..